Strange Bug Found in MVP

RedWolf

Reaction score
Yesterday, I just recently used the MVP and I was looking up at the time on MVP. Guess what I noticed? It says January 1, 1970. Huh?? We are not really in 1970 we are now in 2009. I did called customer care and told them. They said that Purple Team engineer will fix the bug and will put it in the next MVP firmware. They didn't say when, it will be updated soon. Did anyone has the same problem with the time and date?

Yesterday, I just recently used the MVP and I was looking up at the time on MVP. Guess what I noticed? It says January 1, 1970. Huh?? We are not really in 1970 we are now in 2009. I did called customer care and told them. They said that Purple Team engineer will fix the bug and will put it in the next MVP firmware. They didn't say when, it will be updated soon. Did anyone has the same problem with the time and date?

I had noticed this date on my MVP. yes, you are right. They will fix MVP server to be updated soon. Don't worry about your MVP. :)

Also, when you tried to unplug then MVP was turn off quickly, i was like wtf. My mvp's charger is full tho! What should i doing with that MVP's charger?

Also, when you tried to unplug then MVP was turn off quickly, i was like wtf. My mvp's charger is full tho! What should i doing with that MVP's charger?

that happens to laptop too. when unplugging - the laptop shuts off. This usually means the battery is dead. you need to replace the battery. I don't own MVP so i don't know if it has "built-in" battery or not.

that happens to laptop too. when unplugging - the laptop shuts off. This usually means the battery is dead. you need to replace the battery. I don't own MVP so i don't know if it has "built-in" battery or not.

Oh? I didn't know the battery is include by itself? I do have a laptop but battery?! It's jux new one! i have my laptop almost 2 years ... don't have problem with battery but it's new to me, lolz

I did turned off MVP then returned it that date is December 31, 1969. Time traveler is returned to 1969. TV set is black-white screen now. :lol:

same here!! When i was unplug then it's turn back to on, date is Dec 31, 1969 and time is 7:03pm... Lolz, i was yelled, hell no i won't born for that time but i born in 1988! I want to look younger :)

Never had problem with the date on my MVP....

Can't be!! You should to have ... i was talked to HOVRS Customer Care 10 mins ago. He thought i have one person who is have problem but he just checkin on his MVP then he surprised and said i owe you an apology .. i was like wtf? Why do i call HOVRS Customer Care everytime i complain over MVP's step, lolz! By the way, they said about If i not happy with MVP then i can have a laptop mini... they will show meh later... i do not know when! If i do not happy with my mvp by ONE TIME then i will ask them that i want to trade for other one because i can't control for that time. I have a two kids, that's enough for me, lolz.

same here!! When i was unplug then it's turn back to on, date is Dec 31, 1969 and time is 7:03pm... Lolz, i was yelled, hell no i won't born for that time but i born in 1988! I want to look younger :)

Wait until 12am then it is time for celebration for New Year. Jan. 1st, 1970 Happy New Year!!

:cheers::party::drunk::beer:

Can't be!! You should to have ... i was talked to HOVRS Customer Care 10 mins ago. He thought i have one person who is have problem but he just checkin on his MVP then he surprised and said i owe you an apology .. i was like wtf? Why do i call HOVRS Customer Care everytime i complain over MVP's step, lolz! By the way, they said about If i not happy with MVP then i can have a laptop mini... they will show meh later... i do not know when! If i do not happy with my mvp by ONE TIME then i will ask them that i want to trade for other one because i can't control for that time. I have a two kids, that's enough for me, lolz.

Doesn't matter. I don't care about the date when it's not connected to wi fi or plugged, why should I?

Wait until 12am then it is time for celebration for New Year. Jan. 1st, 1970 Happy New Year!!

:cheers::party::drunk::beer:

Lolz!! I do not know about 60's or 70's so i not on it, sorry. But if MVP 's time changed to 90's then i would go for celebration for new year... that's my years Rock!!!!!

Last edited:
Lolz!! I do not know about 60's or 70's so i not on it, sorry. But if MVP 's time changed to 90's then i would go for celebration for new year... that's my years Rock!!!!!

What if it set at 1980s? Those are awesome year such as He-Man, Rainbow Brite, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik Cubes, Punky Brewster, and all kind of 80s rock and roll music with long haired musicians. And we get President Reagan for the second time?? :eek3:

What if it set at 1980s? Those are awesome year such as He-Man, Rainbow Brite, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rubik Cubes, Punky Brewster, and all kind of 80s rock and roll music with long haired musicians. And we get President Reagan for the second time?? :eek3:

That's what i was born in 1988! It's near to 90's. I didn't know alot about those rock or roll music or whatever in 80's but I love R&B, Hip-hop, and rap because i'm black. By the way, you should to be happy because 42 Mr.President Clinton and he is help around this America. 80's and 90's does have little technology but 60's don't! Yo know what im sayin?

If you are not safisfied for MVP, you can return it back within 30 days or exchange to Purple netbook. You will contact CC at first and receive RMA number and UPS shipping label.

If you are not safisfied for MVP, you can return it back within 30 days or exchange to Purple netbook. You will contact CC at first and receive RMA number and UPS shipping label.

yea, that's why, i can control and be patience for a little. it's important for me that i need to using a MVP who will contact meh, yo know what i'm sayin? is that called PURPLE NETBOOK? i might not pay attention that rep sayin PURPLE NETBOOK.. i wonder do you have any link for that i can look it up?

You can find in Dell website and search for netbook...you can get the idea what the netbook looks like...I know Purple netbook is made by Dell so you can try look for it there.

Back