stove top help

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
hi helpers

FlyFree and I would need some tips how to rid the tough stains in the stove cups or whatever it's called..

we had try with Comet, any kind of the beach and it's won't come off..

same with Coffee and tea stains on the coffee pot any tips with that too..

I agree with you, they are a toughie! I still have hard time trying to get those very stuck stuff off. Next time, put aluminum foil to cover it. Less headache to deal with! :D Maybe you could try coke (soda pop) I hear it does good cleaning off stuff.

Oh I know how to help you!!

A couple of days ago I just cleaned it. You have to go and buy "wire scourers" it is for uncoated pots, pans, grills, stove, etc. I just put all of four stove cups in a big bucket with HOT water and soap (liquid soap) then use wire scourer to clean it. It will come off really good. It looks so SHINE and NEW too!!

I bought "wire scourers" at Wal-Mart, it looks like two rounds of metal. Hope it helps you.

try useing viniger to clean your coffie pot. run viniger threw it like you are makeing coffie i think you put 50/50 water and viniger not sure.

Soonersseth said:
try useing viniger to clean your coffie pot. run viniger threw it like you are makeing coffie i think you put 50/50 water and viniger not sure.

What?

Try this, boil hot hot hot water and pout it all over, leave it alone and use a sponge with rough side (you know what i mean) and rub it.

Mugs may leave the sink and soak water for one hour.. til will come it off.. I have no problem...

sequoias said:
I agree with you, they are a toughie! I still have hard time trying to get those very stuck stuff off. Next time, put aluminum foil to cover it. Less headache to deal with! :D Maybe you could try coke (soda pop) I hear it does good cleaning off stuff.
yea i always put foil cover it and it help..

BabyAngel said:

A couple of days ago I just cleaned it. You have to go and buy "wire scourers" it is for uncoated pots, pans, grills, stove, etc. I just put all of four stove cups in a big bucket with HOT water and soap (liquid soap) then use wire scourer to clean it. It will come off really good. It looks so SHINE and NEW too!!

I bought "wire scourers" at Wal-Mart, it looks like two rounds of metal. Hope it helps you.

Yeah, you're right, it does work!!

Gee thanks! :thumb:

I needed to get that...I am so grr at my stove and hard to get that darn thing OFF! UGH! (mine is gas stove)

BabyAngel said:

GalaxyAngel said:
Mugs may leave the sink and soak water for one hour.. til will come it off.. I have no problem...

Yep, that is what I did with mine... That same for stoptop dish too... Just put dishsoap and hot water and leave for 1 hour and it will come off just *snap* like that.

HOT water and soak in the sink.... it will helps

use the tough scum to remove the stains..

use vinigar for coffee pitcher for soaking and clean it out.

Back