Stop the mockery please!?

MattyinAus

Reaction score
Un-bel-iev-eable!

I saw this advertisement earlier today at the food court noticeboard on campus is quite offensive to aspies and autism people. Its really shocking as public display.

553460_10150998642413806_414516799_n.jpg

Its not funny at all. Its severely stupid and offensive. I quickly grab this off the noticeboard as I saw it. I am going to report to the uni council and the HR people. Hope the people who did this will be shot in head!

THIS IS PURE ANSWER OF WHY ALL OF US ASPIES ARE FINDING OURSELVES DIFFICULT IS BECAUSE THE 'NORM' PEOPLE ARE GIVING US BAD LIFE! Do not kill yourself please. We definitely not making this world bad. Aspies are not disability! There are no such form disability in the world. The only classified disability is BAD ATTITUDE!!!

Yes, you should report that offensive poster. Apparently people at your campus need some awareness training, to say the least.

I hope you were just exaggerating in your comment about shooting them in the head.

The way you respond to offenses will prove to others your true attitude.

Un-bel-iev-eable!

I saw this advertisement earlier today at the food court noticeboard on campus is quite offensive to aspies and autism people. Its really shocking as public display.

553460_10150998642413806_414516799_n.jpg

Its not funny at all. Its severely stupid and offensive. I quickly grab this off the noticeboard as I saw it. I am going to report to the uni council and the HR people. Hope the people who did this will be shot in head!

THIS IS PURE ANSWER OF WHY ALL OF US ASPIES ARE FINDING OURSELVES DIFFICULT IS BECAUSE THE 'NORM' PEOPLE ARE GIVING US BAD LIFE! Do not kill yourself please. We definitely not making this world bad. Aspies are not disability! There are no such form disability in the world. The only classified disability is BAD ATTITUDE!!!

I can understand you being upset , but you really should be careful with what you post on line. Someone could think you're planning on going a mass murder by say this "Hope the people who did this will be shot in head!" If I where you I would delete that sentence . ( Damn my spell check it not working right. and I do not know how to fix it)

Un-bel-iev-eable!

I understand how bad this looks. I, too, would be outraged by this. There are a lot of people out there that just does not get it. Hopefully, the uni will be able to take this matter seriously.

With all of this poor attitude from NTs. This is the reason why me and other aspies can't get married, can't get same social level, missing out on fun things, being left out of human race and virgins.

Just shocking world indeed. So much worst than 1980s, but 1980s so much worst than 1910s......and so on. Blame technology development.

With all of this poor attitude from NTs. This is the reason why me and other aspies can't get married, can't get same social level, missing out on fun things, being left out of human race and virgins.

Just shocking world indeed. So much worst than 1980s, but 1980s so much worst than 1910s......and so on. Blame technology development.

Nonsense. I have managed all that.

Quit thinking what you can't do, study how to use social skills, and put it into practice.

Matt: Very wise words from Bottesini for serious reflection.

Last edited:

My niece has aspergers and she has a boyfriend that also has aspergers and they been dating for about 3 years now and they have a social life. My niece was bullied all through school but she did not let that keep her from having a life now.

Well I am still being insulted and left behind. This is my 4th and final year of uni and I'm 21. Its dangerously shocking to me.

Your niece is very lucky person to get those problems away. I couldn't because people let themselves coming to me without my permission. I never ever let other people do that to me. I never let the ladies to reject me. I never let people to leave me alone and become socially isolated. I never let do myself becoming as a criminal. I never let myself giving up.

So to this point, the problems need to be solved on the NTs side. Not my and other aspies side. Us aspies have greatest attitude in the world because we are smart, intelligence, deserving, passionate and blissful.

I am going to ask this very simple question. What is going on planet Earth?

I'm sure no one have this answer. So, I am not going to extensive counselling and therapy because it seems making myself more of a huge problem to the society. I believe this method will make me more worse in terms of anxiety, stress and depression. I'm nowhere near as those three factors for many months which is good but going to get therapy and that it will hurt myself because it seems blaming my aspieness traits to the general society.

The simple solution is to avoid this problem in the future is those NTs need to shut up and listen everyone for once, AND learn, AND be honest, AND respect! It not even hard to do those three parameters! Its tad easy for me to do this because its not my habit! It just easier than 1 plus 1 mathematics! Answer is two by the way.

Ladies never consider me. I knew they consider me as a big problem to the society. Guys from colleges and uni club accusing of my aspieness as a silly mental retarded outcome. Other people around those guys at same time will learn from them and the ladies start to follow them. No one understand me.

I wish people understand me. I do understand myself easily, I explain to this everyone, everyday! Why always let me and become severely socially isolated and left out of the world human race? When, where, how and why?

Matt: is there similar comments on the "wrong planet" forum- what "solutions suggested"? Supposedly a forum re "autism/aspergers discussions/concerns"?

MattyinAus,

I'm very sad and depressed that you are victim of insult and bullying due to autism. It is very wrong to bully and insult to autism.

I found a picture that you posted is very offensive too.

I know lot of people who bullied, harassed and insulted me and other aspies/disabled people from the past they have now girlfriends, children, engaged or married. Me nowhere near as successful as that!? That just shocking to me! Why bullies and that kind of people easily get successful than me? Why can't women see something right or whatever? I don't understand this.......maybe I should bully people then so I can get same result as them?

I know lot of people who bullied, harassed and insulted me and other aspies/disabled people from the past they have now girlfriends, children, engaged or married. Me nowhere near as successful as that!? That just shocking to me! Why bullies and that kind of people easily get successful than me? Why can't women see something right or whatever? I don't understand this.......maybe I should bully people then so I can get same result as them?
You need to quit comparing your situation to other people. Ignore their life situations. They are not you. Concentrate on what positive things you need to do for yourself.

It's not just aspie/disabled people who don't find their soul mates right away. I know non-aspie/disabled people who didn't find the right person to marry until they were in their 30's and 40's. Sometimes true love doesn't happen right away. You have to be more patient.

No, you should NOT bully people. That will NOT bring you good results. Bullying will bring only trouble.

Hard to conceive of "bullying a female to be a intimate partner" for an extended time-utilizing such a "unusual mode of courtship"?

What if anything does the 'thought pattern which would justify" such a course of action as acceptable human behaviour"?

Is this i the realm of Sociology-culture?

Back