Stole gas from other cars !!

I got faster and easier way than this way. However, being under the car really gets you in stealth mode, and buy yourself extra time, yet too dangerous.

locked cap will won't solve problem.
They can steal gas without use locked cap. Just under the car. They punched hole of gas tank or tube.
One time, my 1980 Porsche's gas rubber tube got hole at near gas tank.

Sometimes, I wish we would run out of oil so we can go back to using environmentally-friendly sources for transportation.
That would leave many, many people unemployed. :(

Maybe they need to steal gas from the tankers that carry gas to each gas station! Now, that will teach the companies a lesson about rising the costs of gas!
It would just hurt the consumer, not the oil companies, not to mention being very dangerous. If that gas tanker doesn't make its delivery to the gas station, then the car driver can't get gas. The expense of a few empty tankers doesn't hurt the oil company at all.

I don't advocate anyone stealing anything. Crime doesn't solve problems.

warning: gas thief!

Recently I saw on TV news about gas thief. They saw on youtube that show people how to steal out of people's gas tank.

Some of you already know or some of you may not know.
about gas thief.

Go buy locking fuel cap at auto store. If your cap doesn't have lock. Go get it.

It help awarness to Ddeaf/Hhoh for their cars.

Peace!

Mod's Note:

Thread's been merged and moved to it's proper location.

To MeYag2Cal - I'd recommend you to use the search feature to make sure if there are any other threads that has been posted before you post a new thread that already exists.

Mod's Note:

Thread's been merged and moved to it's proper location.

To MeYag2Cal - I'd recommend you to use the search feature to make sure if there are any other threads that has been posted before you post a new thread that already exists.

oh okay alright, pls. remove my thread. thanks jolie.

Back