STDs....

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Have you gotten one or you knew someone who has it but treated. Remembers not only people get STDs through sex.. it can also come from rape. Did you learn your lesson after you got treated? Remember, I am not here to judge and I understand if you do not want to share it with other people about it.. I understand it's a personal issue. Just a thought to discuss about it.

But please DO not insult or judge others on this tissue.. please respect. Thank you! :)

No, I do not know anyone who has STD..And I never had STD either...

I hope that teenagers start to protect themselves ....

Know some of my friends who caught STD from others or itself developed. Not just teen. just happen to any age. What I have seen my friends' emotional after found out they have STD. Really tough and require to have lot of comfort and understanding. ofc, they are seeking the educational about STD, also.

Virgin teen can get STD, also. look at the link: Virgin teens 'have same STD rate' sound so scary!

Anyone who have STD/HIV/AIDS? I will never leave them as friendship. Help them to get thru better understanding and life. Not need to judgement on them or I will be hit by bad karma.

Wow, I didnt know that....I guess Im new on this one!..

No, I Never had STD...But one of my friend had it..with hers it's like a cold sore on her top lip...but, she got treated for it fast and she is clear of STD...Most of employees at our job made fun of her even called her a 'whore' I Was not happy with that kind of insulted..of course after known that I Am her friend most of them picked on me too...and I Had a big blow up with them..then they turned around and cared..ever since it happened my boss told me that I've had a couraged to stand up for my friend..he was 'proud' of me... :mrgreen:

Wonder if these cold sore come
from oral sex, ugh ???

Like I mentioned earlier that
I read somewhere else that a guy
was wearing a condom and
then he went to the doctor
about this because he already
was wearing that condom
and then he still got some warts
on the very edge of the condom
where the doctor figured out
that if he did not wear condom
then he would have got many more warts
all over his dick but he wore
condom but it was not 100%
fully covered and he still got
some warts on the edge of the condom.
Scary !
P.S. I'm better off acting like a nun....

i never had gotten STD's before.. but i know few of my friends got it... some of them can get treated.. its too embarrased for them to go up to doctor's office for that. some of my friend never get it treated... sad?

Back