Starting Your Own Business: Small Business Ideas

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I been order to make my name on card business and give to all physicans and executives also lawyers to have them contact me if like me to do work cleaning everything inside engline,trunk, both inside and outside too washing and wax and remove spots tar and tune up also change oil total charge is $80.00 it is totally (Auto Details) on business card. I been made a lot of good money and it sometimes very busy and sometimes not busy also sometimes very very very busy lots of appointments full in one month. It is really hard working but good pay! But I pay tax return G.E. Tax Licensed. As for deaf is very cheap to pay for tax return but for hearing have to pay more for tax return worsen than deaf or hard of hearing too. Did You know that imposed!?

Last edited:
Good for you, Dreamy! I admire your spunk. I always thought that Pet Grooming or Picture Framing would be a good vocation for a deaf person. What do you think? The deaf have a good rapport with animals and most of us are quite artistic.

Yes that is good idea and make dreams come true soon.

Just do it make own small business and wait to hear from them contact and they will start contacting and the more it grows more customers coming and the more busy gets worsen.

Lantana said:
Good for you, Dreamy! I admire your spunk. I always thought that Pet Grooming or Picture Framing would be a good vocation for a deaf person. What do you think? The deaf have a good rapport with animals and most of us are quite artistic.

Back