Started horomones today

Saavik

Reaction score
Good news everyone, I went to the doctor everyone suggested, handed him my letter from my counselor and I got my first shot of estrogen today and have to pick my Spiro and Estradiol up from the pharmacy on Monday. I'm so excited that I've finally arrived at this point in my life.

Good news everyone, I went to the doctor everyone suggested, handed him my letter from my counselor and I got my first shot of estrogen today and have to pick my Spiro and Estradiol up from the pharmacy on Monday. I'm so excited that I've finally arrived at this point in my life.

Great!

The only thing I am puzzled about is why you have to wait until Monday to get the ones from the pharmacy.

Good. I hope it is just the beginning in a change in your luck.

That's great and hopefully it work for you. :)

Since I've been on estrogen for about 24 hours, I feel way calmer, more at peace in my mind. I'm not sure if the estrogen is doing it or just knowing I'm finally on it is causing me to not feel like a downer, but I welcome the change. :D

Congrats on getting it done. Hope it does what you wanted it to do. Lol I have no idea how it works but be careful of the PMS ladies get few days out of the month...those mood swings are NO FUN!

Wow, that's so cool :) I've been on hrt for years. It's really a fascinating experience!

Wow, congratulations! That's a big step, it's great that you're feeling so good about it!

Hmm it's been a year.. I wonder how she is making out these days... :(

Since I've been on estrogen for about 24 hours, I feel way calmer, more at peace in my mind. I'm not sure if the estrogen is doing it or just knowing I'm finally on it is causing me to not feel like a downer, but I welcome the change. :D

take longer than 24hours to work peace of mind best thing...have been on hrt for over 20yrs against dr advice even breast cancer days...the side effects when I tried to stop were horrendous so I take my chance with hrt and feel human

Hope she is doing OK so far. hope she will come back and let us know how she is doing.

Back