Star Wars The Force Awaken in subtitle somewhere? Flint or Saginaw area?

Had Star Wars in OC in our city a week or so ago and we (deaf) took over 4 of the Regal16 theatres......
Do they still show it with OC now or was it just for one day?

Open captioning movie theaters:

Movie Times by Cities
New York City, NY
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA
Boston, MA
Washington, DC
Philadelphia, PA
Austin, TX
Seattle, WA

You check for your movie theater for OC in this city above.
http://www.fandango.com/opencaption_43021/movietimes

I just checked Captionfish for DC theaters with open captions and it showed none. What's the name of the theater?

It was an one time event. The movie theater was in Chinatown. I forgot the name...shoot! I will have to look it up.

Regal Cinemas Gallery Place 14

I'm going watch this movie with open caption today - it is rare to find movies with open caption.

Open captioning movie theaters:

Movie Times by Cities
New York City, NY
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA
Boston, MA
Washington, DC
Philadelphia, PA
Austin, TX
Seattle, WA

You check for your movie theater for OC in this city above.
http://www.fandango.com/opencaption_43021/movietimes
I checked the link and it sucks. No OC movies. It's full of sh*t.

I checked the link and it sucks. No OC movies. It's full of sh*t.

You should listen to Reba at first place and the politically correctness ruined the deaf community. :lol:

I watched Star Wars: TFA with OC and it is very good movie. :D

http://www.pccmovies.com/theater.php?rtsID=68
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I checked the link. Wow, it shows that movie with OC this week but only at 5:15 pm. Better than nothing.

I looked up Captionfish and it's not listed. Uh-oh, it said, "If you know of any theaters that are not listed, please let us know.". Looks like it doesn't have everything.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I checked the link. Wow, it shows that movie with OC this week but only at 5:15 pm. Better than nothing.

Movies with OC cost movie theaters a lot of money for fewer audience and many hearing people don't want to see subtitles on movies due distracting - I don't take their excuse, but they expressed about how subtitle on movies annoyed them. They do OC in one auditorium and rotate in different weeks.

If federal government decide to subsidize the movies for deaf and HoH people by giving money to movie theaters to reserve one auditorium for OC only and weekly movie rotation - they may to opt in.

I'm sarcastic but many hearing people complained that deaf people received special privilege and they want to water down, such as replace OC with captioning glasses or CaptiView. That's part of politically correctness when you call to hearing people.

I'm sarcastic but many hearing people complained that deaf people received special privilege and they want to water down, such as replace OC with captioning glasses or CaptiView. That's part of politically correctness when you call to hearing people.
Oh, like you said OC movies cost a lot so that's why most theaters provide CC due to their budget. I doubt that hearing audiences had something to do with it.

Oh, like you said OC movies cost a lot so that's why most theaters provide CC due to their budget. I doubt that hearing audiences had something to do with it.

Many hearing people complained about subtitles and they don't realize that it was OC = Open Captioning.

Go read hearing people's comments about OC or subtitles on movies - most of them hate it.

Back