St Patrick's Party

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
My Bf Wants Me To Announce Everyone, All Of Ya'll Re Invited To St Patrick's Party On March 17th. Wear Green Is 3.00 Without Green Its 5.oo. Having Food And Games. Its At Toledo Deaf Club At 1809 Adams St In Downtown. Come And Have Fun

I m gonna !!!!! i can't waitt! wooooo also will see you very soon yayay can't waitt zoom hugs you :P

Wish I can fly to toledo, Oh to party with yoyu guys!! Ive visited toledo a few years ago and its a nice city with much cleaner air than where I live. :)

Wish I can fly to toledo, Oh to party with yoyu guys!! Ive visited toledo a few years ago and its a nice city with much cleaner air than where I live. :)

aww, I understand and yeah, I live here about 2 and a half years. I like westside and Point Place area, it is a very nice area.

Aw wish we could make it but march 17 th is my second son birthday....sorry maybe next time :hug:

Oh well I live far away EAST!!!

Have a blast time!~

:):):)

Awww...I wish we didnt live so far away. Would have come cuz it sounds like fun! Let us know how it went! :)

jellybeans and shel, i understand how that goes. and sure, I will let ya'll know how it goes and what s beeng going on.

Aww wish yall come so we can meet and have blast time but I undy that also I will take pix of christoflove and me and put in here on 17th if ok with u? :D

Ahhhhh *amen* I am not live in usa shoot!! I live in Ontario, Canada cant go there dang lol :lol:

Back