SS checks may stop after Oct 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. that's not what I said.

What I said was this - instead of moping around and dwelling around on your past... ADAPT! if you hate living off on benefit.... then ADAPT!

That's where youre sticking it...Adapt....you can only adapt to so much.

Lets say for example,
someone is retarded but strong, they can get a physical job...lets say mopping a floor. Then they slip on a wet floor break their neck and is paralyzed... ok
Now they have no mental capactity to learn a computer skill, they cannot do physical labor.... so explain how they ...what you would call...ADAPT.

So you're saying I would be unable to adapt and just live off on benefit cuz life's too hard?

Your comment just comes off like you are trying to say Im lazy and would rather sit on my ass? And jiro, Im as active as I can be... I don't sleep all day and rarely at night because of pain. Im usually up at 4am or 6am and I go to bed anywhere from 12am to 3am...hell its 1am now.

Yes, I got depressed for awhile after surgery, I went from 175# to 260# because I couldn't move. Finally I was able to get around a bit but felt disgusting, and I finally started eating healthy again and doing whatever I could that didn't cause a lot of pain yet there were times I did hurt myself just trying to do something I once did.. I am back down to a healthy 190# but would rather be 180.

But again, I can only do so much due to pain.

Im sorry if Im taking it wrong, yes the internet is nothing like talking in person ( no emotions or visual contact ) so its hard to express oneself and easily take things the wrong way... maybe Im a bit out of line for mis-understanding something somewhere, but its just the way I am seeing it.

right. I've never said you're lazy and I've never made any assumption about you. I've asked you some direct questions to avoid any misunderstanding.

and I've given you a tough-love advice - "ADAPT!" if you really want to get off living on benefit. that's all.

but to restate my position on this issue - I've said many times that I have no problem paying taxes into welfare system for those who needs it because one day, I may need it and it would help me. but I only have a problem with people who are fully capable of working but choose to be a freeloader.

That's where youre sticking it...Adapt....you can only adapt to so much.

Lets say for example,
someone is retarded but strong, they can get a physical job...lets say mopping a floor. Then they slip on a wet floor break their neck and is paralyzed... ok
Now they have no mental capactity to learn a computer skill, they cannot do physical labor.... so explain how they ...what you would call...ADAPT.

one question - is he complaining about living on benefit?

ADAPT is for those who are fed up with living on benefit. ADAPT is for those who actually have thought about it and want to get out of it.

one question - is he complaining about living on benefit?

ADAPT is for those who are fed up with living on benefit. ADAPT is for those who actually have thought about it and want to get out of it.
well he probly wouldn't have the mental state to complain...lol

Ok, I understand more where you were going with this, I did take it wrong, sorry about some of the earlier comments. I guess I need to clarify things more before I respond as well.

Yes, Im sick of what little I get after all the years of service I paid taxes into, The government doesn't take care of its people at all.
and I have been researching things for what I am capable of doing without causing further harm to myself but its such a fine line.... Like I can paint, im a professional painter, but after an hour of painting ( it may not hurt all that much at the time) but the next day it will render me useless for the next 3 weeks in extreme pain, just because of the constant motion. I really enjoy physical work but my body begs to differ. As I stated before, some friends who are computer geeks tried to work with me to learn IT and other stuff (CISCO...ect....) but I cant grasps it, the language is out of my reach I don't understand it. It took me years to learn to just use a computer and all I do is this (surf/forums) My friends tried to teach me as they have connections to get me in the door starting out at $60,000 yr. but again as much as Id love that money, I cannot comprehend the computer language, I have watched him and his wife work from home, type gibberish into a screen and make computers from one side of the world communicate with computers on the other side of the world in a flash.... me, Id probly start WWIII and not even know it... that would be my luck...lol

Take a wild guess what the Third Reich did after they socialized healthcare ... a wiiiiillld guess . . . .

They targeted groups that were making healthcare more expensive ... like the disabled.

(pssssssssssst .... Canada is doing the same thing)

continue to whine about healthcare?

This thread is about SS, not healthcare nor is Obama.

You are getting this thread locked up.

continue to whine about healthcare?

This thread is about SS, not healthcare nor is Obama.

You are getting this thread locked up.

Continuing to sing the praises of your Fuhrer?

Social Security is for those who cannot work (i.e. for people with a disability)

look at what jiro is doing - boot stomping on those who he deems as inferior

Continuing to sing the praises of your Fuhrer?

Social Security is for those who cannot work (i.e. for people with a disability)

look at what jiro is doing - boot stomping on those who he deems as inferior

First paragraph, What hell are you talking?

You bought about healthcare in this thread since this thread is about Social Security, not healthcare or Obamacare.

Jiro is free to make statement whatever he wants, long as he is sticking with topic. Do you want me and Jiro to be conservative, support Tea Party, repeal Obamacare?

Sorry, that's not going happen, at least for me.

j50361hw72h.jpg

Adapt or Die!!!

Common Nazi phrase during the Third Reich .. just saying ... :whistle:

j50361hw72h.jpg

Adapt or Die!!!

Common Nazi phrase during the Third Reich .. just saying ... :whistle:

Do I agree with Jiro about Sonocativo and DHB should adapt their life?

No way, I'm mostly neutral about those situation and it isn't my problem, also I know Jiro being toughness on everyone, including me.

Sonocativo and DHB could do whatever they want - collect the government benefits, or return to work or start school, so it is whatever in their interest. It is not my choice to take control of them and they make own decision.

I'm puppet of Jiro? Yes or No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back