Spy of frozen McRib meat at McDonald's

Evo Dragon

Reaction score
Imported from Canada? ha..
Frozen McRib Photo Will Make You Question Everything In Life [UPDATED]

uLG1TTI.jpg

It's not exactly some big secret that food quality in fast food places aren't exactly the best; it must be a slow news day.

I've worked at Taco Bell and let's just say people don't even bother cutting out rotten potions of tomatoes before serving. barf!

If McDonald Franchise owner find out who post it in any social community forum network. They will fired them.

That doesn't change my mind. That's pointless. Lot of us have meat keep in frozen. So what?

still dont get why mcribs are a craze, it tastes bad it smells good w bbq when i took a bite it was blech

It looks like its made from mechanically separated pork just like their chicken nuggets...:eek2:

That doesn't change my mind. That's pointless. Lot of us have meat keep in frozen. So what?
Yeah , I have frozen in my freezer but it looks nothing like that. That looks gross. I don't eat at McDonald , I think I ate there only one time and had a fish sandwich and never when back.

I will tear the shit out of those McRibs with extra onions....mmmmmmmmmm Buy the meal get an extra for $1

:laugh2: I don't like.... Dare I say it? I don't like BBQ. Anything... Period. I know, I'm a "freak of nature" and all... I just don't enjoy it. BBQ chips, sauce... anything! :P The only craving I get to eat anything from McDonalds is the Fruit and yogurt parfait or on occasion some of their fries as long as they're hot. :P

Those are hard to eat, but surprisingly low in sodium for a large sandwich.

:laugh2: I don't like.... Dare I say it? I don't like BBQ. Anything... Period. I know, I'm a "freak of nature" and all... I just don't enjoy it. BBQ chips, sauce... anything! :P The only craving I get to eat anything from McDonalds is the Fruit and yogurt parfait or on occasion some of their fries as long as they're hot. :P
I don't put sauces on my BBQ, I like to taste the meat, so if anyone wants bbq sauce, help yourself to the bottle.

I remember about ground beef at Taco Bell isn't real, but just 25% beef.

I rather go to local Mexican restaurants or Chuy's.

I remember about ground beef at Taco Bell isn't real, but just 25% beef.

I rather go to local Mexican restaurants or Chuy's.

The only fast food I eat is Taco Bell, but I seldom eat there as is. I wish I could afford to eat real Mexican food, but around here it's the most expensive food to get. Right now, I'd kill for Taco Bell, but I don't even have the money for that. :(

The only fast food I eat is Taco Bell, but I seldom eat there as is. I wish I could afford to eat real Mexican food, but around here it's the most expensive food to get. Right now, I'd kill for Taco Bell, but I don't even have the money for that. :(

How about cooking at home? It's super cheap and easy for Mexican food as taco and tortilla.

How about cooking at home? It's super cheap and easy for Mexican food as taco and tortilla.

First off, I'm domestically challenged and secondly no money to buy anything to cook with, I don't have time to go by the office to sign up for SNAP as when I do have time, they aren't open. But I'm leaving the state in a few weeks, so it wouldn't make sense to sign up for that anyway.

I've been eating these awful mustard sandwiches for quite some time now. :(

Back