Sprint Relay - HTC EVO 4G

2946r9u.jpg

See? That's not free and you have pay $30 per month to use this feature.

I know about mobile hotspot add-on fee. I believe that some customers won't add it and download PDAnet hack to USB tethering. Sprint Relay Blackberry devices includes tethering. no charge fee. Unfair!

I know about mobile hotspot add-on fee. I believe that some customers won't add it and download PDAnet hack to USB tethering. Sprint Relay Blackberry devices includes tethering. no charge fee. Unfair!

Tethering without pay is unauthorized and violation of term of service.

You could get overcharge on bill or cancel your service with ETF on bill, I got overcharge on bill for tethering after att found out that I tethered while on way to Florida in 2008.

Well, life isn't always fair, however USB/bluetooth included in Sprint relay plan since mobile hotspot isn't.

Tethering without pay is unauthorized and violation of term of service.

You could get overcharge on bill or cancel your service with ETF on bill, I got overcharge on bill for tethering after att found out that I tethered while on way to Florida in 2008.

Well, life isn't always fair, however USB/bluetooth included in Sprint relay plan since mobile hotspot isn't.

What kind of mobile device under AT&T did you have?

I agree with coolguy. Ask EVO Dragon who own EVO 4G if USB tethering is free or not in Andriod 2.2 Froyo???

What? USB tethering? lol, that's for BB curve you speaking of PAM?

free? just download app
ComputerLover said:
I have a htc evo , i need wifi tether, i don't have to pay sprint $29.99 wifi hot spot add with sprint plan.. i found one tether free.. see at
Android Software: android wifi tether Download. (For Google Android mobile,Gphone,T-Mobile G1,G2...)

Never heard before.. I think it's BS.. also, Sprint rebates are BS,too. I've has been declined twice. I said like wtf!!! I never get $100 rebates again.. grrr!!!

attachment.php

Did you apply rebate form to send it to Sprint Relay? You should contact Sprint rep.

Android 2.2 for HTC EVO 4G Coming Soon About tethering? Android 2.2 has built-in support for tethering, though carriers will likely have to choose to allow it. Not needing to pay monthly for Sprint Mobile hotspot in using tethering.

I heard that Android 2.2 is faster better than Android 2.1 but, it won't work with tethering as hotspot wf-fi. Maybe, a patch will update fix it later or not.

Never heard before.. I think it's BS.. also, Sprint rebates are BS,too. I've has been declined twice. I said like wtf!!! I never get $100 rebates again.. grrr!!!

attachment.php

My wife and I had same problem with Sprint rebates thru Sprint relay store before. We had to call to Sprint to solve the problem. Just call to Sprint relay store and they will solve your problem.

I upgraded an "Innocell" 1750mAh Extended Life Battery from Sedido online. I tested on my EVO start 8:00 am to 5 pm without 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS... no drain yet, almost 3 days battery runtime (On and Off as sleep) and almost 1 week standby time.. much better than stock battery (made in China)

about 36 hours runtime. I forgot to turn it off. I noticed it was sleep mode. I think 3 or 5 days standy time. not runtime

Back