Sprint Relay Data Plan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Right now, I currently have aging Samsung Epic 4G with Sprint Relay Data for $40 a month. Right now, I want to buy Galaxy S4 but Sprint is making me to get new plan WHICH is $44.99 PLUS $10. EQUAL $55 PLUS TAX. Hearing people can keep their old plan and why we cant!?! Honestly, I think Sprint is stupid for forcing deaf customers to change to newer plan.

Now the question is? Should I accept the new $55 plan or go to other carriers? Verizon and At&t is too expensive. (I kept going over 4GB every month)

I pay $50 a month via Verizon for my SG3, I know someone who is paying $54 a month for the same device and other is paying at least $70 with the sharing plan. You have to look through the plan options with the rep.

Once you get a new contract, the old contract is garbage and the new plan changes may affect the price plan. To keep the grandfather plan you have to pay full retail price... most carriers drop the grandfather plan with the new contracts.

Sprint and T-mobile is the only carriers that carries unlimited data plan I believe.

My Sprint Relay Data plan was $29.99 since 2008 used 3G and WiMax network.

My current unlimited data is $44.99 plus $10 and state tax total: $56.99 due to launch LTE networks for increase data price.

I have Samsung 4 , I have contact 3 yrs but I have costly 16gb also spending to 55 not bad. $55 not bad. it is expesnive add tax. it is true inexpensive. I have company Rogers not bad!

Verizon deaf plan 2GB $55
At&t deaf plan 3GB $50
Sprint Unlimited data plan $55

Tmobile? Hmm I will check it in store tomorrow. If Tmobile is cheaper than all. Then well I will quit Sprint.

At&t deaf plan 3GB $50

Tmobile? Hmm I will check it in store tomorrow. If Tmobile is cheaper than all. Then well I will quit Sprint.

Remember it is not just price but do you get a good enough signal from the company to do what you need to do?

No question, Verizon has the best coverage. I have proved it already, my friend has sprint and not always have coverage while I was next to him, always have connection.

Me, 4GB for 55 bux a month, too bad you missed that opportunity. It was on special for few months.

Back then, I had 2 phones for trial to test with...

Sprint - Epic 4G with physical keyboard. Too many dropped connections and speed is not that great.

Verizon - HTC Thunderbolt... great coverage and fast network speed, no dropped connections. I was lucky to grab unlimited data plan before they stopped offering.

I took back the Epic and refunded at Sprint. Sprint doesn't have strong national coverage, just spotty, it depends on where you live. I had a friend who is on Sprint and his network works fine for his area.

If you travel and needs coverage, I'd recommend Verizon as it has plenty nationwide 4G network.

At&t deaf plan 3GB $50

I went to tmobile store and came out with spanking white Galaxy S4!
Tmobile does have deaf plans and their plan called NAC Value DHI. They offered
500mb-$25 (Does not trottle and charge overage)
2.5gb -$30
4.5gb -$40
8.0gb -$50?
9.5gb- $60?
All of them included Unlimited texting and hotspot access. Plus $20 a month for a phone. For example I picked 2.5GB plan which is $30 +$20 for a phone. Equal $50 a month. After 2 years over or I paid off the phone, it will be $30 a month
I was surprised that Tmobile have 4G LTE in my area. I think I make a right choice switching from Sprint. :)

See if your employment offer a discount on phone. My work offers our employees a discount on phone (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc...). I'm fortunately to pay my Verizon $45 a month instead of over $55.

Back