Sprint Epic 4G

Purple has informed me that htey are, too, working on an app for it. Nothing definite yet.

Right, They still be working with P3 on Mac and app on iPhone and other mobile. I don't un why too long. I think that FaceTime feature will be coming to Mac, PC and even mobile soon.

Right, They still be working with P3 on Mac and app on iPhone and other mobile. I don't un why too long. I think that FaceTime feature will be coming to Mac, PC and even mobile soon.

I doubt it. Apple will more likely add a plug in on iChat to work with Facetime in next version of iChat. I don't think they will include PC users. They mostly focus on the iPhone/iPod and Mac side. iTunes and Quicktime is the only thing Apple have for PC.

I doubt it. Apple will more likely add a plug in on iChat to work with Facetime in next version of iChat. I don't think they will include PC users. They mostly focus on the iPhone/iPod and Mac side. iTunes and Quicktime is the only thing Apple have for PC.

iLife 2011 is coming very soon. I think that new app may be a hybrid of FaceTime and iChat. Apple will hold a special media event on October 20 which may include new MacBook Airs, a preview of Mac OS X 10.7, and iLife '11.

Yes, I heard the same thing, but ZVRS search on Android VRS yielded nothing except Mainstream VRS which says works for EVO - I am inquiring about EPIC with them, but have not heard back from them yet.

Hawkeye-X

ZVRS will have an App for the EPIC and will not have one for the EVO. (They have stated in many public places that they EVO will not be an option for ZVRS.)

Mainstream has an app for the EVO.

ZVRS will have an App for the EPIC and will not have one for the EVO. (They have stated in many public places that they EVO will not be an option for ZVRS.)

Mainstream has an app for the EVO.

Do you know where the ZVRS app is? I have been looking for it.

Ah, found the answer re: VRS for EPIC

Do you know where the ZVRS app is? I have been looking for it.

Got my question answered - ZVRS says the app will be released this month or next month.

Any other viable options that I can try?

They said that ZVRS app is more features than mainstream vrs. Mm.. Such as zalert, answer machine, contact list and p2p too.

They said that ZVRS app is more features than mainstream vrs. Mm.. Such as zalert, answer machine, contact list and p2p too.

p2p? Does ZVRS does from iPhone to VP-200? Or is that only to Ojo or any ZVRS app and/or ZVRS on computer?

This may be a stupid question or it was asked before and I overlooked it but can you talk to someone else on VP using the Epic to a iPhone 4 or VP200?

This may be a stupid question or it was asked before and I overlooked it but can you talk to someone else on VP using the Epic to a iPhone 4 or VP200?

This is not stupid question. Some people needs to understand about cellphone with front facing camera.

Iphone/EVO/MYTouch/EPIC can use Tango.
iphone4 to Epic or EVO to iphone4 or EVO to EPIC
No way to call VP-200 or P3 or Z-340 or VPAD or OJO

Tango

Tonight, we will wait for ZVRS will give us big good news or not. I hope that Z4 mobile apps on EPIC. They will call any VP-200, OJO, Z-340, P3 but won't work with iphone.

I do not want to give not correct infomation. We will learn more information by tonight

ZVRS

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/83688-zvrs-epic.html

Last edited:
I got a new Samsung Epic and I love it but my biggest concern is the vibrate. It doesnt vibrate well. Unlike my old Blackberry. This Epic vibrate just once and very lightly. My blackberry vibrated 3 times and I can feel it. So what can I do get it better vibrate for my new phone?

I got a new Samsung Epic and I love it but my biggest concern is the vibrate. It doesnt vibrate well. Unlike my old Blackberry. This Epic vibrate just once and very lightly. My blackberry vibrated 3 times and I can feel it. So what can I do get it better vibrate for my new phone?

That's strange. My Samsung Captivate has a very strong vibrate and I can feel it in my pocket. You should have the same strong vibrate since it's Galaxy S series.

Hey, I have a Smart Vibrator which is good enough as vibrator as repeat over and over! You have to go to Android Market on your phone. When you go to Market, click on search, Then type sayin, Smart Vibrator after you can download. You have to add something like symbol ( .-.- ).

If I remember correctly, you can go into your phone options and set it to vibrate for longer, multiple times, flash LED, stronger, weaker etc. I thought it vibrated way too strongly for the touch-response and I had to tone it way down. I came from a Blackberry last week myself.

My biggest gripe is... I keep having to reboot my phone to get internet access to work. SMS works fine all the time, but it often tells me I don't have data connection (while showing me full bars or nearly full bars of reception) when I check my email and upon rebooting, it, I have my email connection back. What the heck?

Problems with Sprint VRS on it as well... At least when trying to call other people's VP. 1 out of 3 VP's I have tried to converse with regularly so far will not work. I get a black screen every time for the other party. Other party can't see me either. With Qik (VP-ing with an Evo user), the other party can see me, but I get a black screen for him.

Argh.

Don't get me started on not being able to get my old address book or calendar out of my blackberry and onto this phone. I've spent at least 8 hours trying, using various suggestions/recommendations to no avail. I plan to take both phones in to a sprint center tomorrow or Tuesday and tell them that they need to sort this out or I'm returning the Epic and going back to my old trusty blackberry.

-Paul

If I remember correctly, you can go into your phone options and set it to vibrate for longer, multiple times, flash LED, stronger, weaker etc. I thought it vibrated way too strongly for the touch-response and I had to tone it way down. I came from a Blackberry last week myself.

My biggest gripe is... I keep having to reboot my phone to get internet access to work. SMS works fine all the time, but it often tells me I don't have data connection (while showing me full bars or nearly full bars of reception) when I check my email and upon rebooting, it, I have my email connection back. What the heck?

Problems with Sprint VRS on it as well... At least when trying to call other people's VP. 1 out of 3 VP's I have tried to converse with regularly so far will not work. I get a black screen every time for the other party. Other party can't see me either. With Qik (VP-ing with an Evo user), the other party can see me, but I get a black screen for him.

Argh.

Don't get me started on not being able to get my old address book or calendar out of my blackberry and onto this phone. I've spent at least 8 hours trying, using various suggestions/recommendations to no avail. I plan to take both phones in to a sprint center tomorrow or Tuesday and tell them that they need to sort this out or I'm returning the Epic and going back to my old trusty blackberry.

-Paul

Your not going to get a perfect VP connection between different VP companies every time, that to be expected on a fairly new software.

If you gor Epic solely for having a VP feature then you will be disappointed.

I suggest you try Tango instead of Qik. Tango can be download from your Epic Market and it free

Also you might want to try sync'ing your blackberry to google account first then it will be easier to sync from google account to Epic

Google Sync for your phone

Back