Sport Commerical

restless_heart

Reaction score
What is your favorite commerical in sports? And Worst commerical?

I love Coors Lite commericals btwn football games...I found some so funny...

Yesterday I saw my Teddy Buschi #54 in commerical while Red Sox was in air...it was about a life insurance. His wife and two sons were in it. I was so glad to see him!!!

Now I know where NorCal got that nickname NE Farmers. :giggle:

My worse commerical that I don't even like to see is the Mannings'...the two quaterbacks from the Colts and NYG...

So guys what are your favorite and worst sport commericals? In what Sports? Football, baseball, hockey, etc...

I love Nike's commericals.

My top two favorites are:

Michael Jordan's "Let Your Game Speak"

[yt]Bm_WtayZQVM[/yt]

Nike Free Style Basketball

[yt]1cgc91Gf0zw[/yt]

Espn's commericals are far worse. They usually have bad jokes or stupid jokes.

Ted still play? Wow I thought he retired bec I dont hear his name anymore in NFL news.

I never seen the commercial before, maybe bec of regional area. I missed Bruschi's insurance commerical maybe, youtube have it :)
found this one
YouTube - Tedy Bruschi Papa Gino's Ad

I love that ad. It is funny. Speak up, I can't hear you, lol...

Ted still play? Wow I thought he retired bec I dont hear his name anymore in NFL news.

I was watching Boston Red Sox baseball last night on Directv. It was aired in Boston, Mass and it was their commericals, not in my state. That is why we never see Tedy commerical in our area.

Later I was watching LA Dodgers, you will see all their commerical in SF...that is where I found FARMERS commerical.

Ocean, do you ever seen Weiners hotdog commerical. They are aired in LA. I just saw it while ago. I laughed so hard at that one...a man and a woman screamed at each other...

Last edited:
Interesting, Papa Gino looks like Papa Johns.

Yes, it does looks a bit like Papa John. I thought of Frazoli's at first. I love that place, so good except only in the east coast.

HUH? how does that have do anything with sports?

well frankly it is not sport related, but I am watching LA Dodgers and SF baseball...almost over... It is part of baseball package on directv...does it count? Pry not...

I was asking Ocean if she had seen this one. She did. It was my first time seeing that commerical. I thought it was cute and funny. There are lot commerical in LA that we never seen in our area...Get Directv :D

Back