*SPOILER ALERT* Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I am hoping that they do what they did with the original trilogy and start in the middle, throw out some shocking things, which they did and then go back and tell the story of how we got there. I would love to know if they stuck true to the books. I want to know if Ray and Kylo Ren are suppose to be Hans and Leia's twins Jace and Jaina. I kind of got a hint that Ray was luke's daughter and that is why he is being shown dropping her off on that planet. Also why Leia doesn't inbrace her in a a big hug, like welcome home daughter. I want to know the direction Disney is trying to take with this movie.

I am hoping that they do what they did with the original trilogy and start in the middle, throw out some shocking things, which they did and then go back and tell the story of how we got there. I would love to know if they stuck true to the books. I want to know if Ray and Kylo Ren are suppose to be Hans and Leia's twins Jace and Jaina. I kind of got a hint that Ray was luke's daughter and that is why he is being shown dropping her off on that planet. Also why Leia doesn't inbrace her in a a big hug, like welcome home daughter. I want to know the direction Disney is trying to take with this movie.

He wasn't dropping her off on the planet, she was returning his light saber to him on the planet.

Then you have rumors about cloning past characters as a reason to see them come back, it's just so interesting to see how they scramble to explain the past when they change the storyline.

Not when ray was returning the light saber, when she touched it and all the memories flooded to her. There was a quick look at luck leaving a small child on a dusty planet before he flew off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I may be the minority but I was a tad disappointed with the movie. For one thing, they basically recycled the death star idea with the same flaw. That's just lazy writing and for such a big budget they could've afforded to try a different plot. What if instead of a death star they create an army of nanobots, or what if they develop a team of spies?

Plus the action was a bit rushed and there wasn't enough character development and just left me disengaged waiting for the movie to be over. For example, how did Han solo and Leia's son end up on the dark side? We're just given a brief explanation and a sobbing Leia wonder what happened with him.

Overall the whole movie just felt like a big commercial to sell merchandise.

My wife and I had the same reaction when we saw it Friday night. Same old story and weak special effects.

It seemed odd to me that if storm troopers are clones why would there be differences in appearance (one of the lines Finn says he looks this way but other storm troopers look different)???

This was the first time I have watched a movie using a caption device. I have not been to the movie in many many years - the last being an opened caption show of Jurrasic Park. I liked how well the captions let me follow the movie...just wished the actual story was better.

Cloning was made illegal and all of Jango's clones were killed on the death star. Boba is still in the pit. All the storm troopers are babies stolen from birth and brain washed to fight.

Cloning was made illegal and all of Jango's clones were killed on the death star. Boba is still in the pit. All the storm troopers are babies stolen from birth and brain washed to fight.

Thanks. That makes more sense now. I was missing part of the story.

Look at how good Ray Park (Darth Maul) is with light sabers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP9FlSqaqSI[/ame]

Back