Spiritual: Anyone feeling off lately?

A Nihilist

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

For the past 3 or 4 days I just am not feeling right anymore and that I'm running on fumes. For example, I've been on a diet and well I cheated bad last night with pizza and ice cream. That's unusual because I usually have strong willpower.

Plus I keep having recurring thoughts about bad situations like annoying friends that I wrote off, jobs that didn't work out, etc....

I happened to see this link about April's Angst and found this to be a good explanation for why I am just not quite right lately:

April’s Angst: What The Grand Cardinal Cross Means for You | Astrostyle: Where Astrology Meets Love, Relationships, Career, Money, Fashion, Celebrities and more! Charts, readings, daily forecasts, monthly horoscopes and more by The AstroTwins,

What are your thoughts?

Hey all,

For the past 3 or 4 days I just am not feeling right anymore and that I'm running on fumes. For example, I've been on a diet and well I cheated bad last night with pizza and ice cream. That's unusual because I usually have strong willpower.

Plus I keep having recurring thoughts about bad situations like annoying friends that I wrote off, jobs that didn't work out, etc....

I happened to see this link about April's Angst and found this to be a good explanation for why I am just not quite right lately:

April’s Angst: What The Grand Cardinal Cross Means for You | Astrostyle: Where Astrology Meets Love, Relationships, Career, Money, Fashion, Celebrities and more! Charts, readings, daily forecasts, monthly horoscopes and more by The AstroTwins,

What are your thoughts?

I'm joining the club. For the last several days, I've been getting the feeling that something MAJOR will happen, but what, I do not know.

I'm not so sure how I feel about astrology personally. I suppose I think it's fun to think about in a way, but I don't throw myself completely on the line for it. :dunno2:

Im sure the moons tugs on the ocean's tides was responsible for that one. :whistle:

It's all in your head. People need to own up to their decisions, not place the blame on others. Are they really this easy to manipulate?

It's all in your head. People need to own up to their decisions, not place the blame on others

Let me explain a little further, my health is fine, my job is good and secure, I have a nice house, nice car. And the weather's been getting better lately. So logic would deduce that I should be a happy guy. But lately I've just been feeling really blah and having a big 'whatever' attitude towards life.

That's why I posted this topic and wondered if anyone was feeling unusually off.

I have been feeling fatigued, like I'm not sleepy, my body is tired.

That is very unAmberlike

And I just looked and my sign is not involved. I guess I'm just pooped

I don't believe in astrology.

Back