Sperm donor

Saavik

Reaction score
As many of you know, I'm trans and I have no wish to have children. I was bored the other day on craigslist and decided for some reason to see if anyone was looking for a sperm donor before I start HRT and become sterile.

I found a lesbian couple looking for one and I'm going to try and help them out, but really, I think it's interesting that if all goes as planned, I'll have a child, without ever having to have a child or the costs and responsibility.

I hate children and if I can pass along my genes without having to accept the responsibility of having my own kid and help a loving couple overcome the biology barrier, I find a bit of happiness there.

I just hope this doesn't make me crazy as I feel in the very back of my mind. :giggle:

its perfectly ok to speak your mind, not too weird...just hope they know the deal too...

all good luck to you and suppose you can think of it as a biological donation ummm if thats a right word for it?

risky business, if it were me, I wouldn't...need to consider unforeseen implications...like law and state laws (this vary a lot in the US, don't they?)

Last edited:
Just word of caution, some states would end up force you to pay child support. Had it happened? Oh you can bet on it! There is thread about this somewhere on Alldeaf.

I personally will never donate my cum, cause I don't like the idea of somebody out there that might be my kid and never seen them. No way! And I don't want to end up being responsible for somebody else.

Found it: http://www.alldeaf.com/current-even...perm-resist-state-petition-child-support.html

Just word of caution, some states would end up force you to pay child support. Had it happened? Oh you can bet on it! There is thread about this somewhere on Alldeaf.

I personally will never donate my cum, cause I don't like the idea of somebody out there that might be my kid and never seen them. No way! And I don't want to end up being responsible for somebody else.

Found it: http://www.alldeaf.com/current-even...perm-resist-state-petition-child-support.html

I agree with you.

I avoid sperm donor at all costs.

"I personally will never donate my cum"... lol

Nice way of putting it.

Wonder if this was the key to the case:

Marotta should be declared the father and subject to financial claims because he donated the sperm directly to the women and not through a physician, as required by Kansas law, the state's petition states.

LOL, yeah. Don't forget state laws CAN change anytime. What if it is perfect legal now, but later may not be. Its too much risk to take as I see it.

"I personally will never donate my cum"... lol

Nice way of putting it.

Wonder if this was the key to the case:

Marotta should be declared the father and subject to financial claims because he donated the sperm directly to the women and not through a physician, as required by Kansas law, the state's petition states.

My friend who is a lesbian has a 2 year old son from a sperm donor. She never requested child support from the sperm donor. She is just thankful to have the opportunity to be a mom.

I guess it depends on the person receiving your sperm.

I admit, I did think about being a surrogate mom for a while when I was struggling with money after my split from my ex husband. That was 12 years ago. Instead, I became a bone marrow donor...donating my bone marrow every 6 months for $$. Painful but less complicated than carrying a child for 9 months and having to give it up.

Only works if they don't apply for state support. Once they apply for state support, the State will try to find whoever is responsible before write them a check.

My friend who is a lesbian has a 2 year old son from a sperm donor. She never requested child support from the sperm donor. She is just thankful to have the opportunity to be a mom.

I guess it depends on the person receiving your sperm.

I admit, I did think about being a surrogate mom for a while when I was struggling with money after my split from my ex husband. That was 12 years ago. Instead, I became a bone marrow donor...donating my bone marrow every 6 months for $$. Painful but less complicated than carrying a child for 9 months and having to give it up.

As many of you know, I'm trans and I have no wish to have children. I was bored the other day on craigslist and decided for some reason to see if anyone was looking for a sperm donor before I start HRT and become sterile.

I found a lesbian couple looking for one and I'm going to try and help them out, but really, I think it's interesting that if all goes as planned, I'll have a child, without ever having to have a child or the costs and responsibility.

I hate children and if I can pass along my genes without having to accept the responsibility of having my own kid and help a loving couple overcome the biology barrier, I find a bit of happiness there.

I just hope this doesn't make me crazy as I feel in the very back of my mind. :giggle:

Kansas court says sperm donor must pay child support - CNN.com

Only works if they don't apply for state support. Once they apply for state support, the State will try to find whoever is responsible before write them a check.

That's risky! I didn't know that. I really thought they were exempt but now I am learning that they are not. What the????

That's risky! I didn't know that. I really thought they were exempt but now I am learning that they are not. What the????

For sperm bank - you need get doctor involved so waiver can be valid.

Did you see the threat about a guy that was a sperm donor and now he has to pay for child support. Maybe you should talk a lawyer and see if there any way to protect yourself this happening to you.

Forget the sperm bank, grummer has agreed to store the jizz in the freezer next to the ice cream ... I just hope he don't get them mixed up!!! :laugh2:

Forget the sperm bank, grummer has agreed to store the jizz in the freezer next to the ice cream ... I just hope he don't get them mixed up!!! :laugh2:

Hello, I'm not Mark. :lol:

Yes, you have to be careful donating. If the donation doesn't involve a medical professional, it's not considered "donating" and it's considered your kid and your responsibility. If they're doing it with doctors, I say go for it... as long as there is legal paperwork in there declaring you're free from any obligation after the donation. Just watch out, I wouldn't do it if I was a guy.

Nevada has a law favouring the donor and add a signed document on that, not much to worry about.

A child conceived through artificial insemination is the legal child of the husband and wife if the husband consents in writing. Nev. Rev. Stat. § 126.061 (1). In all cases, the sperm donor is not treated as the father. Nev. Rev. Stat. § 126.061 (2).

and we have a signed, legal agreement since they don't want the donor to be able to come after custody of the child and I don't want them to hit me up for child support. I feel I made a good choice to help someone else out and I feel I'm safe.

i wouldn't.....bottom line you need to know all the details , i mean Everything....and an absolute certainly they're NOT going to get desperate for your $$ if something goes WRONG for them, like medical bills and what not......thats what everyone's saying...not just med bills but also 'oppurtunity' forced by law or not. they might have to oblige to drag you in, in so to protect themselves....that's the real problem which everyone is air-ring it out here...

even lawyers aren't the best people....they're just mouth pieces...

In other thread I said doctor has more power than judge, nobody believes me, now in this news judge requires doctor involved, wow another real proof that doctor has the power. Normally judge will look at document with black and white on it, but this case, does not matter to judge but requires doctor, eh?

Back