Spectre.

JoshiesWorld

Reaction score
So what are your thoughts on the new movie titled Spectre which is a new 007 James Bond movie starring Craig Daniels, who is a perfect fit for the role of James Bond and it is saddening that the next James Bond 007 film will be Craig's last film before handing the James Bond 007 role over to a new actor as Craig Daniels have said that he will act 3 more James Bond before he retires from James Bond movie itself.

He said that right before Skyfall. Skyfall and now Spectre then one more will be the third of James Bond films is to be his final if he kept his words about retiring from James Bond after making 3 more (since Skyfall) as he signed contract with Columbia under Sony for the three movies which he have acted in two so far so the remaining is one more sadly.

Nonetheless what are your thought on the new Spectre movie? If you haven't watched it you can watch it through iTunes which is where I buy all of my movies from as I don't buy DVDs anymore since iTunes gets the movies a week or two before they come out on DVDs.

I think Nyle DiMarco is a perfect candidate for next 007 James Bond.

Back