Spears: 'Personal Life Is No One's Business'

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spears: 'Personal Life Is No One's Business'

here is the link.

Britney Spears has revealed that she's "a little bitter with men."

She tells Newsweek that after her breakup with Justin Timberlake she went about six months without wanting a guy, saying she was "over men."

"There was a time when I was like, 'OK, I'm over men. They're mean,'" Spears told the magazine.

And, Spears added that despite the dry spell, she says she knew she was "not a lesbian" -- even after the infamous kiss with Madonna at the recent MTV Video Music Awards.

Newsweek also approached Spears about the reports that she's dating one of her married backup singers, which Spears denied by saying she's not dating anyone.

"My personal life is no one's business," Spears told Newsweek.

"But I can understand the infatuation," she added. "I mean, s---, I'm a fan. Me with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. I'm like, 'Oh my God. They are so cute!'"

Britney does this because she said so, no, Britney does that because now she said so!
No one is gonna find out what she wants... I think she'll eventually like both men and women.

i agree e -- i feel she is possibly bisexual -- Britney has always been the "attention seeking" kind of woman since she was what qq 17 or something qq

It's one thing if they kisses in the pricey of their own homes but they kissed on T.V. So i guess it's all of our business because kids saw their pop star idol kissing another woman. Instead of trying to get attention in order to sell cd's ehy not just make better music?????

Back