Sparkling Water (With Flavor)

yagazn

Reaction score
Have you tried drinking Sparkling Water? (Flavor: strawberry, peach, wild cherry and mandarin orange) It has no calories, no sodium and no caffeine.

I tried them and I liked strawberry and mandarin orange at Wal-Mart by Sam's Choice.

IMG01636-1.jpg
The pic is not that clear, sorry. ;)

Last edited:
YUCK! I did tried it and didn't like it...I'll just stick with plain water with lemon in it. :)

I haven't tried that brand but I've tried few other sparking waters with flavors in it. I enjoy drinking it because I am not too crazy about drinking plain water.

I remember they used to have Clearly Canadian Sparking Water with flavors in it. It was so good. I am not sure if Clearly Canadian is still in operation or is it now defunct? :dunno:

I never tried it.

Try them, you'll probably like it. (Let me know how you like it). Try strawberry or mandarin orange. that's I think 58 or 68 cent each. I got three different flavor. so far, I liked both strawberry and mandarin orange. they won't make you gain weight too, it's just water and add flavor.

Last edited:
I haven't tried that brand but I've tried few other sparking waters with flavors in it. I enjoy drinking it because I am not too crazy about drinking plain water.

I remember they used to have Clearly Canadian Sparking Water with flavors in it. It was so good. I am not sure if Clearly Canadian is still in operation or is it now defunct? :dunno:

I don't see brand name Clearly Canadian Sparkling Water at any store include Wal-Mart. So, try Sam's Choice Sparkling Water. from Wal-Mart.

I´ve been tried and don´t like ...

I stay with simple water and sometimes add fresh lemon juice into glass of water.

I have not tried them, but my boys love them. ;)

I tried orange once but didn't like it at all :( I definitely favor normal water ;)

I drank sparking water with golden peach flavor from sam's choice. ;)

I tried Key Lime Sam's Choice water. I didn't like it either. I just drink Pur filtered water from home in my Sigg botle.

my grandma is obsessed with them. I hate them. Plain water for me. She does not like plain water which is why she drink them.

Back