Spaghetti Pie

kristy

Reaction score
This is very good for adult and kids. The kids loves to eat this !

1 (7-oz.) pkg. uncooked spaghetti
1 T. butter
1 T. dried oregano leaves
1/3 cup. grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup. shredded mozzarella cheese (4-oz)
1 (8-0z.) can tomato sauce
1 (4-0z.) can sliced mushrooms
1/2 (31/2-oz.) pkg. thin sliced pepperoni
1 cup. shredded mozzarella cheese (4-0z)

Cook spaghetti; drain. Pour into the bowl. Stir in until the butter is melted and put oregano leaves and Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese together (mixed). Pour mixture into the pie plate. Using the black of a large spoon, press evenly onto the bottom and upthe side of the pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 minutes. Turn the pie plate 1/2 turn. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted and the crust is firm. Spoon onto and spread evenly over the spaghetti. Add to the tomato suces. Drain the mushrooms from can: spread them on over the sauce along with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Microwave, uncomvered, on (100%) for 2 minutes; turn the pie plate 1/2 turn. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer until the cheese is melted and the center of the pie is hot. Letstand uncovered, about 5 mintues before serving. You can add others like green pepper, black olives, etc... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like my boys will love that, I'll be sure to make that one day! Thanks ;)

ooh, spaghetti pie! I've never heard of that before, sounds new to me. :D

sagahetti tast like a pizza crust and you wll love to eat this and it look like a pizza .... oh make me hungry ! lol

kristy said:
sagahetti tast like a pizza crust and you wll love to eat this and it look like a pizza .... oh make me hungry ! lol
hey can i pm u?

urs seem different than mine... that what i cooked without pepperoni or leaves or butter... I made it and it was good... it taste like lagarua... someone here in ad know what i am saying... she ate that, too. :)

kristy said:
This is very good for adult and kids. The kids loves to eat this !

1 (7-oz.) pkg. uncooked spaghetti
1 T. butter
1 T. dried oregano leaves
1/3 cup. grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup. shredded mozzarella cheese (4-oz)
1 (8-0z.) can tomato sauce
1 (4-0z.) can sliced mushrooms
1/2 (31/2-oz.) pkg. thin sliced pepperoni
1 cup. shredded mozzarella cheese (4-0z)

Cook spaghetti; drain. Pour into the bowl. Stir in until the butter is melted and put oregano leaves and Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese together (mixed). Pour mixture into the pie plate. Using the black of a large spoon, press evenly onto the bottom and upthe side of the pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 minutes. Turn the pie plate 1/2 turn. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted and the crust is firm. Spoon onto and spread evenly over the spaghetti. Add to the tomato suces. Drain the mushrooms from can: spread them on over the sauce along with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Microwave, uncomvered, on (100%) for 2 minutes; turn the pie plate 1/2 turn. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer until the cheese is melted and the center of the pie is hot. Letstand uncovered, about 5 mintues before serving. You can add others like green pepper, black olives, etc... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

what is the mg for sugar, sodium, fat, and cholestrol? :D cuz this sounds good! :thumb:
and also can someone kindly please rephrase this recipe to me cuz it is a little confusing :confused:

Back