South Carolina policeman charged with murder

I am surprised that he was allowed to bring his papers in the room. Isn't that unusual?
No, that's usual. Those are the legal documents that the magistrate references.

Reba keeps posting links to the Post & Courier so it is easy to reach the point of getting this in a popup box over the grayed out story….
I'm sorry but the Post & Courier is the local paper where all this is happening, so that's my source. I'm a subscriber, so I don't see the pop-ups. I prefer not to copy and paste entire stories if I can avoid that but if I need to, I will.

(I added the text to the Jesse Jackson link. ^^^)

Jesse is in town?...good ol' Al probably ain't far behind....Maybe those "Kluckers" from SC & NC are staging a parade?...What a mess!

I posted the whole story at #214.

:ty: I did not see that . I was able to read the daily news for free in my city but not anymore , not enough people are buying newspapers today to get their news so newspapers are trying to get people to subscribe online to read it.

Jesse is in town?...good ol' Al probably ain't far behind....Maybe those "Kluckers" from SC & NC are staging a parade?...What a mess!
Al Sharpton already came and went last week.

Nope, no Klan demonstrations.

Posts have been removed. Now let's have a respectful discussion without any name calling.

Thank you.

Reba and others
I am not suggesting that you need to post whole stories. Please just include which publication the link is for. That way we do not click on a link only to discover it is from someplace we can no longer read.

Reba and others
I am not suggesting that you need to post whole stories. Please just include which publication the link is for. That way we do not click on a link only to discover it is from someplace we can no longer read.
I'd just as soon post the story so you don't miss out. There's no reason for me to post links that only some people can read.

OMG, I declared that 2010s is worst decade ever for me.

I want go back to 1990s and it was best decade for me and my family.

OMG, I declared that 2010s is worst decade ever for me.

I want go back to 1990s and it was best decade for me and my family.

1980's was even better I think. Then again, I was a kid at the time. :hmm:

Fire at Michael Slager’s former home under investigation

HANAHAN, SC — The Hanahan Police is investigating following a fire at Michael Slager’s former home.

Authorities say the incident happened at around 9:20 p.m. on Friday, January 8 on Yeamans Hall Road.

We’re told two people dressed in black were seen running from the scene, according to Hanahan Police Capt. Michael Fowler.

A neighbor extinguished the fire. The home sustained minor damage, Fowler said.

We’ve also learned the home was vacant since Slager was arrested for the shooting death of Walter Scott.

Fire at Slagers former home investigated

Update:

Slager pled guilty to Federal charges and got 20 years. There won't be a re-trial.

Back