Sorenson Ntouch

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Installing ntouch on a phone takes 5 mins to set up and leave. Thats waste of gas, invansion of privacy on a cell phone, etc. Deaf people should call Sorenson and prove the. That they are deaf.

I did mention about my 6 hearing friends, they have z4 mobile on h/s Iphone? does it give you a red flag? umm so sorenson have to be careful but zvrs does not care but allow allow allow allow allow everyone to download.

Why so bad for hearing to have? I want to talk to my deaf friends and family. Now I have to go home and use Skype on computer my only option. Would love to video call from phone, but cant because not deaf.

Why so bad for hearing to have? I want to talk to my deaf friends and family. Now I have to go home and use Skype on computer my only option. Would love to video call from phone, but cant because not deaf.

Because the FUND that GOES to FCC that designed for deaf. Hearing already have everything so hearing can use skype, oovoo etc to chat with deaf family member or friends either way.

Rumor said Sorenson are forced to remove other VRS providers app like P3, Z4 or others or software before nTouch can be installed. True?

if the removal of other VRS applications on your PC or mobile device is a standard requirement of their installation of the nTouch, you may also contact the FCC's Disability Rights Office about it.

Rumor said Sorenson are forced to remove other VRS providers app like P3, Z4 or others or software before nTouch can be installed. True?

if the removal of other VRS applications on your PC or mobile device is a standard requirement of their installation of the nTouch, you may also contact the FCC's Disability Rights Office about it.

not true. my friend has ntouch, p3 and z4 on his. i have p3 and ntouch on my laptop. so dont twist it

Yup, they cannot do that legally but it has happened before though.

Few ones themselves stated online that it's some deal-breaker for them after discovering that they have to wait for installers to show up and give them their new vp# and activate it. So I am not surprised that it's happening. It may not be a smart move by Sorenson, but that's their odd way of doing business.

It's entirely up to you or anybody to accept it or not. I will simply wait and find out how things fare on ahead.

Nope, they are not to remove other VRS providers' apps. If they do or encourage you or anybody to, you can report them to Sorenson Customer Information Relations (CIR).

A rumor you are trying to start :D

Because the FUND that GOES to FCC that designed for deaf. Hearing already have everything so hearing can use skype, oovoo etc to chat with deaf family member or friends either way.

So why can I not pay for it? I just think its silly. I would pay to be able to have VP access at home and on the go.

Sorenson trainer will not do that.

Let me tell you something, it is funny.

I have 6 hearing people who have iphone, they have Z4 mobile program. even they're not DEAF and my friend is working on it to report to FCC about ZVRS that "allowed" hearing to download the program. If FCC ever find out, the FCC will change the policy for all VRS providers have installer/rep to come and install, trust me. I have one a friend who have EVO and he said installer educated to him and he has no problem with Sorenson trainer.

If you are a owner of VRS, you might want to prevent from fined by FCC. I would do the same thing what Sorenson HAS to. I did not know that you guys cry too much about this, wow.

If you guys do not like it then DO NOT USE VRS that paid by FCC, simple as tghat

Did you know that ZVRS has a store that cater to hearing customers? There are hearing customers that might want to connect to deaf people like CODA but they can't use VRS just point to point… see this page for example;

Z4 PC / MAC VIdeophone

Sorenson refused to sell VP to hearing because they haven't found a way to prevent them from using VRS but Sorenson wants deaf to call hearing via VRS not point to point. (That's why there's a D-Link VP available for public and they have to use ip addresses. see!)

Also there's many vp technology that use SIP or H.323 that can communicate with those VP used by Sorenson, Purple and ZVRS by using ip addresses. so what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCgxlsmL2o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ntouch for HTC EVO[/ame]

Watch this vlog, it seems good one. I spoke with one of installer, he said "the reason why Sorenson has to sent trainer to come over to make sure PC meet their requirement" and "make sure ntouch mobile is only for EVO to make sure it is all there than they download theirself, the result, they might call tech support so that is why they have to doing that!

Yeah, well I am technologically savvy. I don't need a babysitter coming in and effing up my computer with this nTouch crap. Sorry, but I prefer to do it myself. No hearing-to-deaf VM, no phone-less VCO, separate phone number for the nTouch are all turn-offs for me. Glad to hear a lot of you like it though. More power to you!

Yeah, well I am technologically savvy. I don't need a babysitter coming in and effing up my computer with this nTouch crap. Sorry, but I prefer to do it myself. No hearing-to-deaf VM, no phone-less VCO, separate phone number for the nTouch are all turn-offs for me. Glad to hear a lot of you like it though. More power to you!

"separate phone number for Ntouch" what do you mean? you mean have to different phone number or?

not true. my friend has ntouch, p3 and z4 on his. i have p3 and ntouch on my laptop. so dont twist it

I have some question about nTouch PC. What are you doing if your computer will be broken down or virus? Installer will give CD to you? or Contact Sorenson tech support to send software to you?

Back