Sonic Boom question

Lau2046

Reaction score
I set my alarm for 4:30 this morning. It was set on Alarm 1 and vibrate. For whatever reason, it woke it at 12 AM. This, after having checked it before bed, to verify it was set to 4:30 AM. Why does this clock continue to wake me at the wrong time?

What was alarm 2 set at?

That's a good question. I didn't set it. Is it necessary to set that as well? I actually use two clocks now to wake up as neither seems to reliably work. I actually thought the Sonic Boom would be easier to use but it's just as frustrating. I really miss the one alarm option only and have no use for the duel alarms. They just screw me up.

Just went back and made sure the clock read the same time, for both. We've lost power twice recently and I've noticed each time, I get awakened at 12 AM. Hope it works tonight, this is really getting old....

It's working! Woke at 4:30...will have to always check now to make sure it's set at 4:30 just to avoid getting awakened at midnight.

Last edited:
It vibrates, because you're heavy. Stop hurting your alarm clock.

It vibrates, because you're heavy. Stop hurting your alarm clock.

Hurting my alarm clock? It vibrates at 12 AM instead of 4:30 AM, I think it's me that's being hurt. Today it went off fine...now my backup didn't for some reason. Soon I'll need to get up at 3:30 AM, sometimes 2:30 so a clock working is just a tad important for me.

Back