Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
EyesBlueDeaf said:
methinks he was talking to one of his multiple personalities .. he's a schizophrenic!

I have some Seroquel 400mg in my med cabinet. It's an anti psychotic and I think it would be of some use to him, hmmmm? :D

TFWFalcon said:
same thing in my mind look at JohnnyE is must be Heath in earlier but good enough anybody caught him.

Heath, I thought you are gone for boot camp?. ARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM BOOT CAMP?. AWOL!!!!!......ARMY is looking for you. Make sure your door is unlock..hehehe

It wasn't the army that he was supposedly going to. It was militaristic TYPE bootcamp he went to, to get more physically fit. Heath isn't military eligible due to his health. His deafness and his pre-diabetic condition exclude him from military service.

LuciaDisturbed said:
I have some Seroquel 400mg in my med cabinet. It's an anti psychotic and I think it would be of some use to him, hmmmm? :D

GMTA!!!!!! :D

I think Momoftwo would be Sweetmind but who knows.

LuciaDisturbed said:
No. Their grammar and syntax are too different.

I see... Heath (JohnnyE) and Buckdodgers (Ravensteve) are fake christian because they lied to us.

volcomskatz said:

Wow! No! I am NOT Sweetmind. Why did you think that I am Sweetmind? She is a Grandmother! I am NOT! I am way much younger than her. Sweetmind may be around 60 yrs old. I am 41.

Momoftwo:)

Well ya'll get to the point of this subject instead of badgering if its heath or jonnyE or whoever. I don't even care and if he is the one, that's his responsiblilty to admit, instead wasting your breath and make the fun out of it. Get back to the point of this thread

I don't trust Heath at all. He can be treacherous to everyone here. He mentioned he killed the cat in the past, lied about going to the bootcamp, gay and lesbain bashing and many more. Need to be careful who he is. If not comfy - you can always report him to the moderators

Dino65 said:
I don't trust Heath at all. He can be treacherous to everyone here. He mentioned he killed the cat in the past, lied about going to the bootcamp, gay and lesbain bashing and many more. Need to be careful who he is. If not comfy - you can always report him to the moderators

We did report to Alex for many time and he won't help at most time.

Dino65 said:
I know, he has been extreme and I don't agree of lot ofthings, but rather not discuss this matter, bec its between him and the Lord sooner or later, when he examine deeper of himself , he will do something about it just like each of us likewise.

christlovedeaf said:
I know, he has been extreme and I don't agree of lot ofthings, but rather not discuss this matter, bec its between him and the Lord sooner or later, when he examine deeper of himself , he will do something about it just like each of us likewise.

If you disagree with him, speak up! Part of the reason he thinks what he believes and does are correct is because none of the Christians (save Reba, sometimes) stand up to him.

volcomskatz said:

No...Sweetmind does not believe in Bible or Christians... she is not Momoflotwo... I know her...She does not believe in God
SxyPorkie

Momoftwo said:
Wow! No! I am NOT Sweetmind. Why did you think that I am Sweetmind? She is a Grandmother! I am NOT! I am way much younger than her. Sweetmind may be around 60 yrs old. I am 41.

Momoftwo:)

I know Sweetmind.. she is 51..
SxyPorkie

Dino65 said:

You are still jumping to conclusions. You assume and that is no good.

You all still are missing the whole point of what the orginial post was about. If you still miss the point then I don't know what else to say for you are still blind. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back