Some thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #222, this thread. Your words, copied and pasted:

And oralists believe there are risks with a voice-off program. (Actually, I would call myself an oralist, and I believe there are issues/risks)

that's..... gonna leave a mark.... <cringe>

Post #222, this thread. Your words, copied and pasted:

And oralists believe there are risks with a voice-off program. (Actually, I would call myself an oralist, and I believe there are issues/risks)

That would be an error. I never read it after I posted (I am assuming you copied it correctly). I meant to write:

And oralists believe there are risks with a voice-off program. (We were discussing the risks of an oral only program) (Actually, I would never call myself an oralist, and I believe there are issues/risks).

The whole point of the parenthesis is to say that you don't have to be an oralist to have concerns.

That would be an error. I never read it after I posted (I am assuming you copied it correctly). I meant to write:

And oralists believe there are risks with a voice-off program. (We were discussing the risks of an oral only program) (Actually, I would never call myself an oralist, and I believe there are issues/risks).

The whole point of the parenthesis is to say that you don't have to be an oralist to have concerns.

Nice attempt at back pedaling. Too bad it isn't working.:giggle:

And yes, I copied it correctly. You can refer back to post 222 if you are in doubt.

that's..... gonna leave a mark.... <cringe>

Simply a typing error. I know that people here like to pretend that I promote oralism, but my every decision for my child shows otherwise.

Nice attempt at back pedaling. Too bad it isn't working.:giggle:

And yes, I copied it correctly. You can refer back to post 222 if you are in doubt.

Why would I have put it in parenthesis otherwise?

Why would I constantly say I'm not if I suddenly decided to "own up to it" in a single post?

Mod's Note:

Allright - This thread has been given a great start with a lot of interesting discussion but....

It's been given the same thing over and over again when there's the answer that are already clearly presented out there.

So, It's time for this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back