Some States laws that FORBIDS deaf people from driving yellow and non-yellow school b

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
some States laws that FORBIDS deaf people from driving yellow and non-yellow school buses

http://240i.com/Aoife/bus.html

Interesting, State of Massachusetts forbid Deaf people to drive the yellow bus.

I think it's understandable. I'm sure they've got the same rule for driving 18-wheelers. Since buses are big and very long, they require extra attention for driving and hearing for their passengers. If there was a problem in the back seat and the driver can't hear it... then we've got a problem. No, I'm not being discriminatory... just cautious.

in south dakota if there's more than 5 native americans on your property, u can shoot them... South dakota law permits it... odd?

illustrator said:
Texas is friendly! woohoo.

come and live in Texas. :)

Texas is a friendly ? *Scratchin' my head* Are you sure about that? lol

DeafSCUBA98 said:
in south dakota if there's more than 5 native americans on your property, u can shoot them... South dakota law permits it... odd?

O___O why? what do these guys do? if it is treparssing, i und altho it is tad extreme.... but.. just because they are walkingh across it.... [scoffing]

Dumb laws of California:
"Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship. " :rofl:

"Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways." hm. we do have wild peacocks???

"Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool." :shock:

"You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows. " wow, they even have FASHION laws?!

[fast-fowarding to San Diego]
"It is illegal to shoot jackrabbits from the back of a streetcar."
"The owners of houses with Christmas lights on them past February second may be fined up to $250. " FOR REAL? It must be invalid now because I have my chritmas lights on for 2 years now.

and the finale for dumb Californian laws-
In San Francisco- "Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited. " :ROFL: :ROFL:

and the finale for dumb Californian laws-
In San Francisco- "Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited. " :ROFL: :ROFL:

Well, I saw a gay man rimming his male partner's ass on the street in public during Leather Day in SF. :booty:

illustrator said:
Texas is friendly! woohoo.

come and live in Texas. :)

WHAT? Are you KIDDING me? I am in Oklahoma and have touched Texas. People in Texas are shit drivers. They fight each other at drive all the time. They are awful drivers I have ever seen in my life. I always heard that drivers in Utah are awful but I also heard that Texas is worse than Utah. HA! I dont see what you are talking about friendly at Texas? lol Oklahoma sucks too but not drivers. HA!

Back