Social Experiment - the Muslims

It's not a challenge at all. I am hoping that you will support your claim because you said you would. I am not trying to discredit either person, I am hoping to learn more about the subject. Each of you claim to have proof, but are unwilling to share it.

See what I mean?

Funny, coming from you. Always a challange. The same tactic that Reba is using in another thread. An attempt to discredit an individual because she has nothing else to support her assertion. You are now doing the same thing.
How is asking for proof a "tactic?"

What individual in this thread have I tried to discredit?

What tactic are you employing by mentioning other threads?

It's not a challenge at all. I am hoping that you will support your claim because you said you would. I am not trying to discredit either person, I am hoping to learn more about the subject. Each of you claim to have proof, but are unwilling to share it.

Where exactly did I say that? If you want to learn more about the topic, I'd suggest reading some anthropolgy, sociology, and cultural studies.

How is asking for proof a "tactic?"

What individual in this thread have I tried to discredit?

What tactic are you employing by mentioning other threads?

My relpy wasn't to you. Jumped the gun a bit, there.

The tactic I am using is indicating a pattern. The same one you have attempted to use prior is being used now.

My relpy wasn't to you. Jumped the gun a bit, there.

The tactic I am using is indicating a pattern. The same one you have attempted to use prior is being used now.
You mentioned me by name in your post.

Do you mean the countermeasure I have to use because you employ the "tactic" of making statements without supporting them with proof? Do you expect everyone to just roll over and accept everything you post?

I've answered it many times.

Let me explain it one more time just for clarity sake because you simply cannot understand the concept here. Here's one of them: It's when you have the media that are overwhelmingly Democratic in their political orientation that news are designed in favor of the far left, the Democrat party on every major social and economic issue, from tax cuts to abortion. It's been like that.

You are not understanding our question then.

You mentioned me by name in your post.

Do you mean the countermeasure I have to use because you employ the "tactic" of making statements without supporting them with proof? Do you expect everyone to just roll over and accept everything you post?

No one makes you do anything. You choose to do it.:cool2:

Heh.

I have those very same questions in my thought.

No you don't. All you can do is use someone else's posts, or something you have Googled. I'm beginning to think that you don't have an original thought.

See what I mean?

No one sees what you mean.

Scroll back. I posted the source of my opinion and knowledge. Just because a few posters refuse to accept the answer because it is not the one they wanted doesn't mean that the question has not been addressed. It just means that there are a few posters intent on attempting to manipulate the answer they want.

Back