so weird

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I oouldnt get on for a month!! for some reason, it kept saying that my user name and password is not correct. Since I moved back to bay when school was finished, i set up my computer and oddly enough two weeks later I am able to get on AD...........what the HELL........... I dont know if its AD or something wrong with my username or something..........has this ever happened to you?? i think its kinda good i coudlnt get on since it was finals and i should be doing work not being on line hehehehe........

Maby Alex knew that and wanted you too study :rofl:

seriously no I never had problem thats gotta suck.

It was probably the computer or internet connection at school. I've had problems like that before. There would be times when I log on but get logged off after I click on anything. There would be other times when I couldn't access AllDeaf at all.

now my AIM and yahoo is not working..I even tried to dl MSN messenger....nothing!!!

Interesting -- well, I did have trouble with a few chat programs and websites here and there..then all were functioning just fine. Very strange. :P

Babyphat,

Maybe Msn/Aim/Yahoo doesn't want you be logged on.. all want you stay STUDY rest of your season. ((chuckles))~:D

Back