So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

thechaostheory

Reaction score
I will get mine this Saturday 21 from 12 PM to 2 PM, if you got your, please post a picture of you with your MVP! :wave:

Did you get private invitation by email to get MVP?

I have a MVP in living room, just got from yesterday.. SVP user call me directly to MVP, because the wireless router are preformed by Hovrs settings, I can't change it it's password protected in wireless router.

Keep SVR on top of tv or on the rack above of LCD tv.
Mvp can get calls from SVR users or SVRS interpreter
Keep your buddies's SVR phone nbrs it's working great automatically goes to MVP (Router's setting are automatically "REDIRECT TO MVP").

My wired to MVP .25 and Wireless to MVP .197 in MVP's settings.
I use SVR for outcalls only.

I found my wireless SSID it's "Hovrs WiFi" with password protected on WPA encrypted.

If deaf resident live in same bldg, the Hovrs would put different WPA password on deaf resident's MVP.

YUP! I got my own MVP today! It is currently in my bedroom and stand above the television! It was so awesome. I have been wait and wait to get it for long time! I am very joyful to have it. Hope some of you got it! :)

mine will be this wednesday mar 18th in indianpolis,ind thats 5 hours drive from cleveland ,oh
yep private event

I will be going to pick up MVP very soon this Saturday! Yep, I got invited to the private event in Orlando. :)

I have a MVP in living room, just got from yesterday.. SVP user call me directly to MVP, because the wireless router are preformed by Hovrs settings, I can't change it it's password protected in wireless router.

Keep SVR on top of tv or on the rack above of LCD tv.
Mvp can get calls from SVR users or SVRS interpreter
Keep your buddies's SVR phone nbrs it's working great automatically goes to MVP (Router's setting are automatically "REDIRECT TO MVP").

My wired to MVP .25 and Wireless to MVP .197 in MVP's settings.
I use SVR for outcalls only.

I found my wireless SSID it's "Hovrs WiFi" with password protected on WPA encrypted.

If deaf resident live in same bldg, the Hovrs would put different WPA password on deaf resident's MVP.

How was your experience with MVP? Was it good or was it bad? Tell me about it! :D

I will be getting it on March 19th. :) I can't wait! I've been struggling with Sorenson to get VP-200 oh well.

How was your experience with MVP? Was it good or was it bad? Tell me about it! :D

Kind of "okay" the brightness sensor have build-in and I found out it's CMOS camera. the SVP 200 have CCD it's super clearly picture and fast loading.

I turned on the MVP it's take 3 minutes to show up due to CMOS.

I cannot access to Dlink DIR 625 wireless router's admin it's protected password preformed by Hovrs setted in before put into newly Hovrs MVP box. I dislike it.. The reason I need to put my DDNS for my own .TV addy for who have a Dlink VPs..

Kind of "okay" the brightness sensor have build-in and I found out it's CMOS camera. the SVP 200 have CCD it's super clearly picture and fast loading.

I turned on the MVP it's take 3 minutes to show up due to CMOS.

I cannot access to Dlink DIR 625 wireless router's admin it's protected password preformed by Hovrs setted in before put into newly Hovrs MVP box. I dislike it.. The reason I need to put my DDNS for my own .TV addy for who have a Dlink VPs..

Why not you reset the DLINK DIR 625 wireless router and create your own password?

Why not you reset the DLINK DIR 625 wireless router and create your own password?
DON'T DO IT!! if you reset the router then MVP will not work.

The reps is suppose to give you the password for your router.

I'm HOVRS rep and I have MVP.

DON'T DO IT!! if you reset the router then MVP will not work.

The reps is suppose to give you the password for your router.

I'm HOVRS rep and I have MVP.

I work for Purple, too. I had sent message to him in PM this morning.

I work for Purple, too. I had sent message to him in PM this morning.

yep, I just ignored other poster hehe, it's save my time, the Hovrs CC gave me password, it's looks good :)

I added DDNS for my own .TV addy and time server too.

yes I got my own MVP yesterday. It worked like a charm with my own router, DLINK DIR-655. I dont use the HOVRS supplied one.

I got into MAJOR PROBLEMS with MVP at work and I dont like it.

1/ unable to retrieve video mail messages.
2/ unable to retrieve calls Flasher works but I got a black screen after answering.
3/ unable to update time and date in MVP.

The list goes on

I had explain to them that I need to be a BETA tester working resolving issues in corporate environment and they refused. Hey, two years of work goes down in the drain !

Prior to using the MVP, I use HOVRS Videosign 2.5 for 18 months and works like a charm behind corporate firewall.

I haven't had MVP. I didn't get invitation from my friends. I'm a Purple member with confirmed account. I only had one Email from friend. I don't have many who are Purple member.

Suggestion?

Catty

yes I got my own MVP yesterday. It worked like a charm with my own router, DLINK DIR-655. I dont use the HOVRS supplied one.

I got into MAJOR PROBLEMS with MVP at work and I dont like it.

1/ unable to retrieve video mail messages.
2/ unable to retrieve calls Flasher works but I got a black screen after answering.
3/ unable to update time and date in MVP.

The list goes on

I had explain to them that I need to be a BETA tester working resolving issues in corporate environment and they refused. Hey, two years of work goes down in the drain !

Prior to using the MVP, I use HOVRS Videosign 2.5 for 18 months and works like a charm behind corporate firewall.

Deafaussie, do you have info on Purple settings for application rules and port forwardings and configure this settings on your DIR-655?

Deafaussie, do you have info on Purple settings for application rules and port forwardings and configure this settings on your DIR-655?

Nah, I use the DMZ to IP 192.168.0.101 and this goes to my MVP alone.

Back