So the first hour and a half

toffeekukki

Reaction score
Oh the difference in sounds is amazing, spent almost an hour with my audiologist and she was so nice. Made sure I understood everything.
I was told that I can donate my old aids, batteries since the new ones are a different size to the previous ones and cleaning pipes.
So I have done that today, the one sound that got to me was my cat meow.
He sounds even cuter now :)
I have listened to the rain. I was able to tell which direction a car was coming from. I can now hear things behind me.
I was expecting something heavier than my last aids but these ones are actually lighter and much more comfortable. The sounds are much clearer and I now have easy to use T loop, I can adjust my noise on an individual ear either higher or lower depending on my needs.
My voice sounds weird, my husband sounds a bit different. I could follow a conversation between me the audiologist and my husband.
Even when she walked behind me I could hear her.
I never knew how zips sounded before today.
My ears are both kind of equal in tones but my left is slightly worse and main tones I am missing are the low end tones.
I now have a fast easy way to get new batteries and tubes if needed.
After all the worry and anxiety I have felt over the last 48 hours was eased after 10mims of been in the room.
I have a silly grin that creeps across my face every time I hear something new.
I am amazed at the details. I have been given a instruction manual and also a compatible list of add on's that I can get. Such as a Bluetooth control.

No I have not, I hate that noise with my old ones, I usually turn them off in the bathroom. Or take them out. It's a no deal.

Oh the difference in sounds is amazing, spent almost an hour with my audiologist and she was so nice. Made sure I understood everything.
I was told that I can donate my old aids, batteries since the new ones are a different size to the previous ones and cleaning pipes.
So I have done that today, the one sound that got to me was my cat meow.
He sounds even cuter now :)
I have listened to the rain. I was able to tell which direction a car was coming from. I can now hear things behind me.
I was expecting something heavier than my last aids but these ones are actually lighter and much more comfortable. The sounds are much clearer and I now have easy to use T loop, I can adjust my noise on an individual ear either higher or lower depending on my needs.
My voice sounds weird, my husband sounds a bit different. I could follow a conversation between me the audiologist and my husband.
Even when she walked behind me I could hear her.
I never knew how zips sounded before today.
My ears are both kind of equal in tones but my left is slightly worse and main tones I am missing are the low end tones.
I now have a fast easy way to get new batteries and tubes if needed.
After all the worry and anxiety I have felt over the last 48 hours was eased after 10mims of been in the room.
I have a silly grin that creeps across my face every time I hear something new.
I am amazed at the details. I have been given a instruction manual and also a compatible list of add on's that I can get. Such as a Bluetooth control.
Get the blue tooth you love it
When I got my coclear inplant when they turned it on I heard the birds and car tires. It been great that way

Back