So my friends and I went to PA *pics 56k warning*

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
My friends and I went to PA yesterday. On the way to PA, I decided to take a picture of every car as we pass them on a highway. I don't know if this is funny to you but my friends and I found that funny. I know we are :crazy:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

kevbo-

what is your exactly point of takin pixes to pass time of bein bored to death on long trip drives? let us know if u caught some people bein nasty :laugh2:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
kevbo-

what is your exactly point of takin pixes to pass time of bein bored to death on long trip drives? let us know if u caught some people bein nasty :laugh2:
No point.

Originally posted by kevbo
No point.

nope? k that's fine with me and wait see what other ADers' reaction to ur thread ;) otherwise have fun takin more pixes if u plan to do that again :D

Ha! What if you took pix of someone who is crazy whacko and come after you for taking picture of them? :laugh2: You know they might be "WANTED" from police or whatever and you took pic of that person :ugh: You are :crazy: to take pic of them for no reason, just for the fun out of it. :laugh2:

lol wha a :crazy: guy but funny pics, most look at you puzzled or somethin like tha :laugh2:

yeah :crazy: , but i can't find pic same that way. by the way i :dunno: where is.

In my next trip, will be more creative and even more funnier. :mrgreen:

Back