So.. did anyone get Convo Beta Tester email?

thechaostheory

Reaction score
I did, I wonder what is it, they claimed this "product" but will contact me as soon as possible.. on the e-mail, there was a picture of iChat logo, maybe something to do with it?

Did you get an invitation to be Beta Tester from Convo? :wave:

Nothing to get it yet. What s beta tester?

Nothing to get it yet. What s beta tester?

Beta Tester is where a person will test this product for the company before it is released to the public... meaning you have to report bugs and stuff, and give your opinion about this product, what it need to be improve, etc.

Define: The users of a beta version are called beta testers. They are usually customers or prospective customers of the organization that develops the software, willing to test the software for free or for a reduced price.

Beta version software is likely to be useful for internal demonstrations and previews to select customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, a prototype, a technical preview (TP) or as an early access.

Beta Tester is where a person will test this product for the company before it is released to the public... meaning you have to report bugs and stuff, and give your opinion about this product, what it need to be improve, etc.

Define: The users of a beta version are called beta testers. They are usually customers or prospective customers of the organization that develops the software, willing to test the software for free or for a reduced price.

Beta version software is likely to be useful for internal demonstrations and previews to select customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, a prototype, a technical preview (TP) or as an early access.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling he meant to ask... Beta tester for what?

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling he meant to ask... Beta tester for what?

Oh. Well, one thing I can be sure is that they are testing new application for iChat because there is a HUGE iChat logo on the e-mail...

They never mention anything, just "product".

Just found out Convo selected only 100 people to be part of beta tester and... as for now, I can't say nothing more.

wow you not know what beta tester

a beta tester is a person who tests out new stuffs looking for flaw in its design or bugs before retail release also alpha stage means its just new bound to be full of bugs to iron out before going safely beta stage

Back