SnowBoarding Gone Wrong!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
My little cousins were snow boarding/ sledding today. The middle of the three boys(cooper) was snow boarding and some how the youngest of the three (gavin) came down and cooper's snow board clipped him in the face. He got the skin on the bridge of his nose ripped off so bad that you can see the bone and inside his nasal cavity. He got somewhere around 30 stitches in his nose and 10 in his eyebrow. He's really drugged right now and looks like he's had a few to many. So now we just have to pray and worry that his nose will heal nicely and completly so he won't have a hole in his nose or a huge scar on his nose and eyebrow. Has anyone gone through this with a little kid and how did it heal?

My little cousins were snow boarding/ sledding today. The middle of the three boys(cooper) was snow boarding and some how the youngest of the three (gavin) came down and cooper's snow board clipped him in the face. He got the skin on the bridge of his nose ripped off so bad that you can see the bone and inside his nasal cavity. He got somewhere around 30 stitches in his nose and 10 in his eyebrow. He's really drugged right now and looks like he's had a few to many. So now we just have to pray and worry that his nose will heal nicely and completly so he won't have a hole in his nose or a huge scar on his nose and eyebrow. Has anyone gone through this with a little kid and how did it heal?

I've got hit by a sled when I was a kid. I got knocked out and got a real bad headache and didn't feel good. My back got knocked up real good. :\ My Chirpractor noticed an old injury on the x ray, I asked my mom about that and she told me she believes it's that accident I had when I was a kid.

OUCH! i hope that he is doing ok and i pray for him and getting well soon..

Back