Smoking Vapes as an E-cigsrettes

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
Curious.... Do you smoking cigarettes or smoking vapes? I'm non smoker tobacco. I like to smoking Vape with fruits liquid. That is smell so good.

Curious.... Do you smoking cigarettes or smoking vapes? I'm non smoker tobacco. I like to smoking Vape with fruits liquid. That is so good.

I don't smoke cigs or use the vapors. The e-cigs are fairly new on the market and there are very little information on how safe it is or how efficient it is to help a smoker quit. I have some friends that does vaping and they say there is no difference. I suppose its to each its own. What I do know is that it's said e-cigs possibly have small particles of metal in it. There are still a lot of questions unanswered. If it helps a smoker quit, then that's fantastic.

I don't smoke cigs or use the vapors. The e-cigs are fairly new on the market and there are very little information on how safe it is or how efficient it is to help a smoker quit. I have some friends that does vaping and they say there is no difference. I suppose its to each its own. What I do know is that it's said e-cigs possibly have small particles of metal in it. There are still a lot of questions unanswered. If it helps a smoker quit, then that's fantastic.

That is no evidence by science study about Vape yet. We will hear from science health news later.

I've tried smoking tobacco when I was almost 14 years old with my old best friend at park. I didn't like it and tasted like nasty and odor. I lost so many family relations death from lung cancers by smoker tobacco for a long term and heaviest. That is why I never like smoking cigarettes. My husband is quit smoking cigarettes and do smoking Vape now. He learned it from his classmates at college and best friends do vaping. My our friends are working at Vape shop. It's very popular location.

The liquid has nicotine inside with different grams in 8mg, 12mg, 18mg, 24mg, 30mg and nicotine free too.

I quit cigarettes last November. But I'm still using my Ecig. I had been using a blue Ecig, but I switched to to a vision spinner battery and atomizer. Right now I have 2 bottles of 6mg liquid, hurricane, like the drink and snozzberry :)

I was all "how am I going to know if the snizzberries really taste like snozzberries?" Wink wink :D

But I assure you it doesn't taste like cock lol

And you learn something knew everyday. I would put that in respectyoda's "what did you learn today's" thread but I'm sure he'd get apoplectic.

Every time you have the snozzberry flavor, just think of what the berries mean and what the snozz (nose) means.

I was all "how am I going to know if the snizzberries really taste like snozzberries?" Wink wink :D

But I assure you it doesn't taste like cock lol

And you learn something knew everyday. I would put that in respectyoda's "what did you learn today's" thread but I'm sure he'd get apoplectic.

Same as my husband's favorite flavor is snozzberries. That is smell so good. My favorite flavor is Tiger's blood with pink liquid.

I think its a stupid thing now. The local high school kids are doing it and one student got suspended from school for it. My oldest son told me and says the kids seem to think it cool- but he doesnt so he stays away from those kids.

sigh - another troubling trend. :roll:

They don't market them anymore as a way to quit, but as a smoking "alternative". Although feasibly you can wean yourself off nicotine by going down in mg, same concept really as using the patch or lozenges.

I think its a stupid thing now. The local high school kids are doing it and one student got suspended from school for it. My oldest son told me and says the kids seem to think it cool- but he doesnt so he stays away from those kids.

sigh - another troubling trend. :roll:

FDA have approved for purchase liquids 18 over same as tobacco liquids. Nice try with your attitude. :roll:

FDA have approved for purchase liquids 18 over same as tobacco liquids. Nice try with your attitude. :roll:

He's right though. They are making guidelines everywhere for vape nicotine smoking that follows along real tobacco smoking. Not in buildings, public places like parks, etc. A LOT of kids were experimenting with it because it was the new cool thing. Also, what attitude did he show?

I thought that FDA didnt pass yet. Lot of people and FDA start to worry that lots of young kids using e cig like crazy. I hate the idea of seeing lots of young kids. I sure hope that kids start to realize that ecig is not worth their health. There are small reports about health issues. My girlfriend struggles to quie cigerette so she switched to ecig. She likes it a lot but she told me that she wants to quit e cig but if she does that then she will go back to cigrette which she didnt want to. So she stays with e cig when she's ready to let it go.

My daughter started smoking Hooka's.... gonna go kick her ass. Dont know anything about them other than using charcoal with fruit juices and so on... but she has Asthema and dont need to start this smoking craze with her friends.

I, and 2 other massage therapists, use ours in the break room. My parents don't even mind me using it in the house. It's not smoking. It doesn't stink.

He's right though. They are making guidelines everywhere for vape nicotine smoking that follows along real tobacco smoking. Not in buildings, public places like parks, etc. A LOT of kids were experimenting with it because it was the new cool thing. Also, what attitude did he show?

I'm sorry. You know that the government and council city had passed smoking banned from bars, clubs, restaurants, close to campus, hospital property effected last June 1, 2007 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The governor signed the bill passed to be banned smoking in the whole state in 2010 I think. Vaping should be legalize in bars, restaurants and business building. Tobacco wnd vaping are differents.

Tobacco cigarettes have a millions chemical in ingrendtions. Vape have only 4 chemical ingrendtions inside the liquid.

Last edited:
They don't market them anymore as a way to quit, but as a smoking "alternative". Although feasibly you can wean yourself off nicotine by going down in mg, same concept really as using the patch or lozenges.

I was thinking somewhere along that when it is a crutch to wean off, that alone also seems like a market itself to quit. It is indirectly marketing otherwise.

No they don't market it like that at all though, that was just me comparing them and the gum or lozenges.

The different mgs are for different levels of "smokers". Like the 12mg is around what a pack a day smoker gets nicotine wise, so 6mg is like a half a pack a day smoker, 24mg would be like 2 packs a day. They don't market the levels of nicotine as a wean yourself off nicotine.

I just said you could. Like, where I get the stuff the lowest, before 0mg, is 6mg. But you could get that to like a 3 by getting 0mg and 6mg and mixing them.

I am a serial quitter and used vaping as one means then I found out more poisen in vaping than smoking,Much of ingredients are from china and gods knows what that is.

Back