Skyscrapers in other countries #2

We ain't in Mexico, no more!

Here is the world's ugliest smallest skyscraper! *evil laugh*

skyscraper.gif

LOL! That is not skyscraper. Any building with 12 stories and up are considered as skyscraper. The one you showed that is low rise building.

^^ I've seen ulgier. ;) Hong Kong has many ulgy highrises with window A/C and clothes sticking all over outside of the building, plus they come in ulgy colors and it's dirty as hell!

Here's an example
istockphoto_1980221_hong_kong_urban_decay.jpg

I saw a bunch of them on skyscrapercity forums, though. :)

^^ I've seen ulgier. ;) Hong Kong has many ulgy highrises with window A/C and clothes sticking all over outside of the building, plus they come in ulgy colors and it's dirty as hell!

Here's an example

LMAO! That's quite something, mister!

:lol:

Here's an example

Ohh my, who would ever design this? :ugh3:

I agree that is ones of ugliest skyscrapers!

Eugene, Oregon got ones of ugliest skyscrapers. When I look at them and made me wanting to vomit. I didn't take the pictures of it.

Eugene, Oregon got ones of ugliest skyscrapers. When I look at them and made me wanting to vomit. I didn't take the pictures of it.

Haha.
Me too. I want they should be demolished, because it's old and ugly! :ugh:

I am big fan of skyscrapers! I love these skyscrapers in each cities even newest skyscrapers except old skyscrapers from before 1950.

I saw that, oh shit... it looks SO 60's or 70's.

I am big fan of skyscrapers! I love these skyscrapers in each cities even newest skyscrapers except old skyscrapers from before 1950.

There's nice skyscrapers that built before 1950's like chrysler building.

I also would be taking photos of Sydney skyscrapers today :)

Haha.
Me too. I want they should be demolished, because it's old and ugly! :ugh:

God! Please do! I hate them so much!

You don't like Art Deco skyscrapers? They're beautiful in the 20s/30s like Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Trump Building, Seattle Tower, and ones in Detriot, Michigan.

I saw that, oh shit... it looks SO 60's or 70's.

It looks more like 50s/60s to me. 70s skyscrapers are usually nicer than 50s and 60s skyscrapers.

I also would be taking photos of Sydney skyscrapers today :)

Looking forward to see your pictures! :)

God! Please do! I hate them so much!

I hate old building except old beautiful skyscrapers including Chrysler, Empire State Building, and Seattle Tower. I like Ford tower of Detroit.

MetroGuy03 said:
You don't like Art Deco skyscrapers? They're beautiful in the 20s/30s like Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Trump Building, Seattle Tower, and ones in Detriot, Michigan.

I'm sorry about that, :o I forget about them, thank you for telling me. Now
I remember now. I was lost in my mind about those beautiful old skyscrapers :giggle:

I hate old building except old beautiful skyscrapers including Chrysler, Empire State Building, and Seattle Tower. I like Ford tower of Detroit.

I'm sorry about that, :o I forget about them, thank you for telling me. Now
I remember now. I was lost in my mind about those beautiful old skyscrapers :giggle:

Haha that's okay :)

:bump: What in the world is this? This has died completely late last year, and I am wayyyyy over due to post up these skyscrapers from Sydney. Let me just show you a few from google.com

sydney35.jpg

Located near the Motorway.

22594788.jpg

Located near Darling Harbour -- You see the Sydney Tower. YOu can see the whole city, when you visit on the top of it ;)

Fogged%20out%20Sydney.jpg

One winter morning, Sydney city covered in winter fog.

bay001437.jpg

Sydney skyscrapers as of today - Not sure if there is more, cause I haven't been to Sydney since last year.

4B881790-9049-11DB-B1B7-92510993D162.jpg

Skyscrapers of Perth, Australia.

The skyscrapers always fascinates me because of their unique designs, height and location. You can check this forum that is dedicated to skyscrapers around the world. You will find a huge panoramic image of new skyscrapers there and it is so neat.

Back