Skype or video chat?

Hey my glide is Golfnut88jr. I would like to learn more asl and chat with more deaf/hoh people :)

Hello my name is Madeline and I’m learning ASL! I talk and sign so PSE is what I use, I would like to practice my signing skills to get better. Also, whoever reaches out I’ll tell you my story on why I became legally blind and Hard of Hearing! Text me before you FaceTime me to tell me who you are- mngunderworld@gmail.com

Hello my name is Madeline and I’m learning ASL! I talk and sign so PSE is what I use, I would like to practice my signing skills to get better. Also, whoever reaches out I’ll tell you my story on why I became legally blind and Hard of Hearing!
Hello! Does anyone want to skype or something? I need to improve to ASL skills and I want to meet more people.
I will

Old Analog here, Skype have, slowly gone from H/H to deaf, ASL fluent not, no one to sign with , Glide I know not, technologically challenged, just got e-mail down, in NW Ark. Central time zone have connection most days noon til three, I'll have to check and see what my Skype is used it once last year might be my e-mail kevinearl58@gmail.com

Greetings from old analog, had any luck,when I figure out my Skype and hangout will get back to you

Hello I need someone to sign with to improve my asl. My Skype is northsidegirl2 and glide is Anasaja Funches..... I can take all the help I can get

Hello my name is Madeline and I’m learning ASL! I talk and sign so PSE is what I use, I would like to practice my signing skills to get better. Also, whoever reaches out I’ll tell you my story on why I became legally blind and Hard of Hearing! Text me before you FaceTime me to tell me who you are- mngunderworld@gmail.com
I would love to know your story! I will email you.

hello everyone....My name is Chipepo Chileshe and I am a Deaf in Zambian. nice to meeting everyone please

Back