Skype Communication or Help

K8E_7

Reaction score
Hey y'all! I'm 17 and I'm deaf myself but I have an implant too. I use my language preferably through ASL. But I am oral too. So if there's anyone that would just like to chat on Skype, let me know. Or if any of you learners out there that would like some help, I'd be willing. :)

Yes please! , I will pm ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Yes please! , I will pm ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

alright! i'm new to this page so i may not know how to do that.. so you may go ahead and add me on skype.. k8e_7

Hey, may I add you as well? I could also use the practice to become more fluent since I'm trying to make ASL my primary language

haha im to late. 2 people have already snatched you up for help. If you have time id totally appreciate it if you could help me with my ASL also.

Can I add you?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hey y'all! I'm 17 and I'm deaf myself but I have an implant too. I use my language preferably through ASL. But I am oral too. So if there's anyone that would just like to chat on Skype, let me know. Or if any of you learners out there that would like some help, I'd be willing. :)
Hey, I'd love to have someone to chat with and practice/learn me asl with. Would you mind terribly if we could Skype? :)

Hi! It seems like there are a lot of hearing on now. I'm deaf, it would be cool to make another deaf friend too. I have skype and glide let me know :)

Hello! I'm taking up an ASL class and i'm quite new, but almost fluent and i'd really love to skype and make friends who know ASL! Username: Itsjocilynn :)

Hi,

My name is Lauren and I am in ASL 2. I am studying to become an interpreter and would love to have a buddy to converse with while I learn ASL. It is so much more beneficial learning from Deaf people.

My Skype name is Laurennicoleh108

Please add me!

Thanks!

Back