Skinit for MVP

RedWolf

Reaction score
Recently I got free code from Purple Communication last month and did ordered it. It took couple of week wait for it to arrive. Skinit is very good to make cover for all devices such as PC, cell phone, laptop, and many other. Recently they added MVP cover and you can order it one for yourself. Here are 3 pictures....Yes the picture is actually me holding the MVP. :D

16D.jpg

16E.jpg

16F.jpg

If you haven't gotten the free code from Purple, you can order it yourself which it only cost $14.99 for MVP cover or you can order something else for your laptop, cell phone or even your PC. You can find it at Skinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming Skins: Personalization on Demand

Jux show my mvp's skin

I have a skinit for my MVP too. I was ordered the MVP last Aug 14th for FREE!! When the purple send some of customer received the message from Purple's give discount out! Then I was ordered it quickly after i received them :) I have a pictures and names for my two beautiful daughters, wife, and me! I bet y'all will like my mvp's skin :)

I have a skinit for my MVP too. I was ordered the MVP last Aug 14th for FREE!! When the purple send some of customer received the message from Purple's give discount out! Then I was ordered it quickly after i received them :) I have a pictures and names for my two beautiful daughters, wife, and me! I bet y'all will like my mvp's skin :)

That's a cool skin! Yes, Skinit allows you to customize anything for MVP skins which it is awesome. I was going to order New England Patriots but it was licensed by NFL and I have to pay for it which it really sucks. So I bought Red Sox skin which it looks good. Gooooo Red Sox!

I recieved from the Purple Communication sent me a codes for MVP skins, and I ordered it an army camoflauge, and then I looked at my order price, it's ZERO and free shipping, then 7 days later I got a camo arrived.

That why I signed up Skinit account they offered free skinit plus purple's code it's totally FREE skin and shipping.

That's a cool skin! Yes, Skinit allows you to customize anything for MVP skins which it is awesome. I was going to order New England Patriots but it was licensed by NFL and I have to pay for it which it really sucks. So I bought Red Sox skin which it looks good. Gooooo Red Sox!

Lolz, that's nice! I forward to watching Packers(Green Bay) and the Viking(Minnesota) on Monday when i finish my classes then zooom to my home and see what's happen. I hope Packers will win because i need to see dat Packers beat Viking because Favre is retired from Packers and transfer to Viking. GOOO GOO GOOO GOO Packers lolz! BTW, i want to trying to order skinin for basketball, i love SPURS but i know those team is stink! The reason is i like Parker and color

I recieved from the Purple Communication sent me a codes for MVP skins, and I ordered it an army camoflauge, and then I looked at my order price, it's ZERO and free shipping, then 7 days later I got a camo arrived.

That why I signed up Skinit account they offered free skinit plus purple's code it's totally FREE skin and shipping.

Yep, free shipping is included which it was a best deal that would save me bunch of money.

Yeah, In japan, the game Resident Evil mean Biohazard.

Resident Evil is my favorite game! When I first played that game Resident Evil 2, it really scared the hell out of me when Leon had to walk through the hallway inside the police station and all of the sudden zombies' arms went through the window. Almost crapped my pants!

Oh great...Imagine zombies going to use MVP making a call to ya and signs, "Brainnnnns....brainsssssss..." Now, that MVP is really biohazard lol

Dang! That's hot! Lolz, i would rather like to change that color Red to Blue! Black and Blue, i like it! i should to order like that one for my sidekick?

Thanks, I did not realize they can print names. It's cool, I'm impressed.

Yes, LilCueballRulez, there is skins for sidekick. Here the link:

T-Mobile Sidekick Skins - Cell Phone Skins - Skinit

I just checked the price which it is $14.95. Not bad price for sidekick skins.

Thx for info but i lost interesting in my sidekick. So,I planning to order a Blackberry curve 8900 because i hate my sidekick's G Network is shut down while Tmobile is working on it. I not able to use my personal apps like calendars, notes, email, and address book! I can't deal with sidekick's G network block manufacture Danger service!

Nah, not interested...what's the point to buy that when the MVP isn't really mine...

Nah, not interested...what's the point to buy that when the MVP isn't really mine...

That's cool. It is really up to you if you don't want to decorate your MVP. I use mine so I want to make it look nice than using purple color.

Back