single ladies out there????????

darkflare83

Reaction score
first of all this is an purely out of curisoity thing so submitting an post is not necessary just im me at aim darksniper83 if you wish first of all i m single red hair with glasses blue eyes musclar/ chubby build kinda like an football player i m 22 and i m irish but in america of course so private message me any time you wish first of all in order for you ladies to know me i can write an poem which is straight from my heart

"angelic eyes"

i m on my knees falling rain echoing ,

i m on an endless searching for my angel,

i can see the angelic eyes in my dreams,

i ll never know if they are real or naught,

my heart yearns for you my love,

i m waiting for your call for my heart is lost in awe,

realities echoeing endless dimensions where are you my love,

where is your gentle soul so i can caress with every fiber of my being

i need you to leave me in awe with your eyes,

o angelic eyes take me away..

the end

ps this is for the ladies only and if you want to know me more you can just copy my aim sn i have posted on this thread or just private message me i chefdck very often

tough luck for me i guess lol oh well i accept the facts lol deafcub is an lucky guy to have ya heh

oh and also i ll be submitting differnt poems to show my heart what its made out of k? hope you all ll be reading it i m an poem writer which im sure its obvious lol

dude if u want to write poems u got to do it in Creative Writing thread. how many times do u need to be told?

oh also, u sound kind of desperate. but thats my personal opinion

first of all my goal for this thread is ladies i m using poems as my way of expressing myself its kinda my way of showing who i am poems is only way i can do that i m not writing poems so people can see so it dont fit into creativing writing catergory i m merely showing my heart let the ladies see it for them self simple as that

desperate? no curious? yes and yes i m looking for ladies and since they tend to be online often so why not use the online method? besides i m deaf and there s alot of girls in this all deaf and i understand your opinion but its not an fact thanks for your input anyway heh

Nice poem. :)
I am taken by Australian guy. :aw:

CyberRed said:
Nice poem. :)
I am taken by Australian guy. :aw:
lol another tough luck for me i gues and i m irish ironic aint it? heh hope youa nd that guy have an good and fruitful relationship

Nice poem! :)

Well, there are single ladies who are not taken yet here....
Cheri
Miss P

Who else? :)

Nice poem but am already taken by a greatest guy I could ever ask for :)

Best of luck!

By the way, I am Irish also so I can relate to ya :)

OldNavyGirl said:
cute poem. and good luck! I just am taken by deafscuba98. :)

Wheeeee!! That's the very first thing I told Chris today when he got home from work.... "I think Tiffy (OldNavyGirl) is dating Eric (DeafScuba98)!" His response, "How do you know?!" My response "Her post in, 'I went the Mall of America' and the accidental post that one of DeafScuba98/OldNavyGirl used each other's account! Oh dear me... I've got too much time on my hand!! :gossip:

Pssttt.. Gemtun, who are you taken by?? :gossip: Inquiring minds wants to know!! (I'm on a roll, hun!)

darkflare83 said:
first of all my goal for this thread is ladies i m using poems as my way of expressing myself its kinda my way of showing who i am poems is only way i can do that i m not writing poems so people can see so it dont fit into creativing writing catergory i m merely showing my heart let the ladies see it for them self simple as that

go do it somewhere else brother this isn't a dating service take to the Relationship forum.

Nancy said:
Nice poem! :)

Well, there are single ladies who are not taken yet here....
Cheri
Miss P

Who else? :)

Oh boy. Cheri's going to hate this pairing.

Cheri is far more deserving of a good man who will treat her right.

Didn't Miss P say she was a lesbian on one thread? :confused:

cental34 said:
Oh boy. Cheri's going to hate this pairing.

Cheri is far more deserving of a good man who will treat her right.

Didn't Miss P say she was a lesbian on one thread? :confused:

no, i thought miss p was going out with that RavenSteve dude.

cental34 said:
No, that's just the AD Dream Couple.

And concerning this whole thread:

Dating Service Suggestions

seriously, thats what ive been trying to tell the damn kid Cental, i dont know if its NEWBIE syndrome or what but this dude never puts his posts in the right thread. i mean i know the mods will EVENTUALLY put it in the right forum but i mean come on.

Back