single and looking

My screen name? Haha, I'm from Chicago and I'm a huge Blackhawks fan. Don't get too many ideas. :roll:

Ahhhh not a big sports fan, never heard of them.

Ahhhh not a big sports fan, never heard of them.

They JUST won the Cup, they won two cups in four years..... how have you not heard of them yet? :shock:

I'm not too big on sports either, hockey is the only sport that I fully watch. I grew up liking baseball, but I don't watch it regularly. I could careless about the others. :roll:

They JUST won the Cup, they won two cups in four years..... how have you not heard of them yet? :shock:

I'm not too big on sports either, hockey is the only sport that I fully watch. I grew up liking baseball, but I don't watch it regularly. I could careless about the others. :roll:

How could not have heard about them? Cuz I couldn't care less about hockey ;) that's be how :D

Guess I'm the only one here who hates sports for the most part. I used to like hurling as a kid, but haven't paid any mind to it since.

Guess I'm the only one here who hates sports for the most part. I used to like hurling as a kid, but haven't paid any mind to it since.
I am not too much of a fan of sports. Well swimming but that's it. I am good at baseball but I don't like it. And any other sport....not to much of a fan..

I am not too much of a fan of sports. Well swimming but that's it. I am good at baseball but I don't like it. And any other sport....not to much of a fan..

The only friend I have I seldom see, but when I do, he talks about American college football and I don't want to be rude, but is the most inspid thing to converse with me about.

The only friend I have I seldom see, but when I do, he talks about American college football and I don't want to be rude, but is the most inspid thing to converse with me about.
Doesn't sounds fun. I don't understand americna football at all x_x

y
Doesn't sounds fun. I don't understand americna football at all x_x

George Carlin explained it best which you can read and watch here.

George Carlin Baseball Vs Football Transcription

I don't know details to any sport really, I find them all devoid of interest of any kind. I just remember hurling at a young age in Dublin, when Tipperary lost and always found it weird that people got rid of shirts and everything following a loss to their team. My father never bought into that remove your team shirt if you lose crap, so he always got funny looks whenever Tipperary lost.

Oo the removing the shirt thing....yeah maybr cuz we are girls we were not taught to so that. But my guy cousins.... baseball i do understand i used to be a pitcher for my dads team. And football i have tried to understand but ugh...

I find it weird that most people my age date so many times and have no problem finding a guy like they just picked them up at the store or something while I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for something to happen. I mean, I've never had a date or a boyfriend, really. I'm still young, but I see all those people dating, breaking up and then moving on so quickly with a new boyfriend and it just doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I'm just the kind of girl who is very reserved about my feelings and just afraid to get hurt in the end. I suppose that's why I haven't had a boyfriend yet. :roll: :dunno2:

Don't worry. Your young and VERY pretty! It's us olders who should worry. I'm a 47 yr old deaf dude who just got his ass dumped by a hearing woman!:Ohno: Feeling VERY single and out of options.

Football used to be fun to watch. Now with all cable monopoly and not being acessible on free tv as well as all of crying about what happens in locker room and what happens during the game its so bland nowadays. I stuck a fork in my team and called it a season. No loyality in me this year. I might as well swear off football for good n start watching ufc or soccer. Thats more interesting.

Was your team the Bucs? :laugh2: Yeah, I live in Tampa... but they're not my team! GO PANTHERS! :D Seriously though, the Bucs blow weenies this year... :laugh2:

OH! People tell me I have a sexy accent.... I suppose that's a point in the Mewtilation court as well... :laugh2:

I was at a Halloween years ago , I when with a friend of mine and there was a guy there dresses as a mummy and he thought my voice was sexy . I had no idea what the guy looked like , I figure any guy that had his head wrapped up must be trying to hide something so I did not made date a with
Mr. Mummy.

I was at a Halloween years ago , I when with a friend of mine and there was a guy there dresses as a mummy and he thought my voice was sexy . I had no idea what the guy looked like , I figure any guy that had his head wrapped up must be trying to hide something so I did not made date a with
Mr. Mummy.

Awww! Mr. Mummy wanted you to unwrap him and free him from his curse!

Mr. Mummy.

:laugh2:

I don't blame you! Better safe than sorry! I have never done the blind date thing, not as sure as I would... :giggle:

Jenny,
Look outside.....under a bush. What happens some times is that a sock will slip out of the dryer....maybe during a brief opening of the door......and make a hop for an open window or door. I've been pretty lucky.....my escapee's have usually been found under a nearby bush. I did have one sock that got hit by a car.....I'm still not over that one yet!!!!

Well, Im 46 and havent dated in over 5 years now.... guess being married put an end to that...lol

Back