Since Bush became President in 2000...

what heck? you post personal and yet, you care about Bush's personal? amazing...

No, the link shows how much Bush hate Saddam. It could be that one of many reasons why he send his soliders to Iraq? Just a thought.

We know that he use different reasons as an excuse to send soliders to Iraq...

none of us said Bush is great :)

It´s a just thought of me because you defend Bush against Clinton in your several posts.

That´s good to know that you admit that Bush is not great president. :)

1. You obviously haven't read all my posts (and I don't expect everyone to do that, of course); if you did, you would know that I don't support all of Bush's actions (or inactions).

I didn´t see until your response post to Pacman here for a first time today. All what I see your posts in several threads to defend Bush.

What do you mean they are being ignored? Ignored by whom? Other ADers? The Bush administration?

Unfortunlately yes, the threads are about soliders´s ranted/vented against Bush and how/why they disagreed with Bush etc. etc. I even didn´t see your support posts toward them but defend Bush...

I'm afraid you're attributing too much power to Bush "supporters". Just because some of us aren't Bush bashers why do you assume that the ranters and venters are being ignored?

Unfortunlately yes, several threads is about soliders and the people who stated in the media or websites what they experienced and are unhappy about Bush etc... are being ignored and defend Bush and tried to put us down.

We are not Bush bashers but saw the fact what and how he did thru media, TV, his own word on TV, etc.

I do not involve when someone made stupid jokes and made fun of Bush etc. in several threads because "bash, mock or bully" toward Bush or anyone are not acceptance but I only involve the fact what and how he did due his job as President.

If Bush is ill or had an accident or whatever... I do support him and wish him good luck on his speedy recover etc. Example about Saddam... I know he is a terrible man and treat his own people horrible but I am against to have him punish to death. It´s me.

Lying under oath is a crime, yes.

Clinton was impeached because he lied under oath. He lied about adultery. Crime? It´s really a pathetic.

Clinton's lies didn't kill anyone.:roll:

When did Bush lie under oath? When did he lie, period? Please document your accusation. I don't make comments about something that didn't happen.

Top Ten Reasons to Impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney - Associated Content

Bush Vs. Clinton

The True Lies of George W. Bush -- A BuzzFlash Guest Commentary

Bush didn't kill anyone. Your comparison is illogical.

Yes - see those links, I just provide.

Bush send his soliders to Iraq to kill thousands innoncent people for nothing. Your comment make me really sad. :(

Are English people disgusted with Winston Churchill because British soldeirs died during WWII? No.

There´re no comparison between Iraq war and WWII.

What lies? Do you have proof? No.

wow, I cannot beleive after read your comment here... Everyone knows Bush´s lie has killed and wounded thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi people including children. (see those links above).

BTW, Americans were never in a "huge panic" over Clinton's lies. Disgusted? Yes. Panicked? No.

Unfortunlately yes, I withnessed on TV... They are angry over Clinton´s lies...

Disgusted? Interesting...

I think Bill Clinton was an intelligent man, I often saw him on TV... Even no disrespect to anyone who likes Bush. We don't care if he lied about having an affair with Monica - he is only human who makes mistakes like everybody. The people and his own wife forgave him. I only care about how and what he ran his country and take care of his people which was better than I can say about Bush.

Please post documentation of the "awful alot of lies" that Bush supposedly told that caused deaths.

In other words, put up or shut up.

See links above and also other link

The Most Dangerous Lie, by Pamela Troy - Democratic Underground

Specific proof please.

In other words, put up or shut up.

I am total surprised about your comment here... wow :eek3: Why should I make a list for you then? You are an adult and know what and how Clinton did at his 8 years president time.

Anyway, you can see people´s comments about Clinton.
AskMen.com - Bill Clinton

The poll shows how the Bill doing his duty as president pretty good

Clinton: Job Ratings

Bill Clinton Third Most Popular President

Bill Clinton Third Most Popular President - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Bill Clinton was right

I was referring to the Europeans. I posted that it was their (Euro) problem that they have that viewpoint. I can't help the Europeans with their judgment problems.

:confused: I never say that Europeans have judgement problems... I only said that the polictian´s private affair is not our business. We really don´t care to know about their private affair but mainly important is they take care of their job well.

I never said that. You brought up the European example, not me.

So?

I wasn't referring to whether or not Americans and Europeans cheat on their spouses. I was referring to the public attitude about adultery.

It doesn´t matter but Clinton CHEAT his own wife.. .It´s between him and his wife, not public attitude about his adultery to Monica because it´s none of our business. We do not need to know about his affair...

Do you really believe a leader can be trusted publicly if he can't be trusted privately? How do you know his lies and cheating will just stay in his private life? If he thinks it's OK to lie and cheat at home, he will think it's OK to lie and cheat at work.

Tell me how someone keeps their private character and their public character "strictly separated" without being a dual personality (which is problematic in itself).

A government leader's job is a public trust. Your leaders' character and behavior is your business. It doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to peak into their bedrooms but it does mean that the leader shouldn't be hiding illegal or immoral secrets that can reveal his true character.

Private and Public are strict separated, period.

Clinton doing his duty as president and take care of his people and country pretty good. His affair with Monica has nothing do with his job as President but private matter between him and his wife.

If a leader is an active alcoholic or drug abuser, a wife beater, a pedophile, a gambler, an adulterer, etc., those things affect his judgment and behavior. You can't separate them.

I guess moral character isn't important to some people. If you want a liar, thief, or cheater to represent you, go for it. I prefer to have an honest, faithful person represent me.

As for business leaders; do you want the CEO to be someone who lies and cheats? If he lies to his wife, how do you know he isn't lying to you? If he cheats on his wife for a little personal sexual pleasure, how do you know he doesn't cheat on safety reports in the factory for a little personal monetary gain?

A person who lies is a liar. That means the person lies at home AND at work. Don't kid yourself.

Interesting... do you mean that American Politicals including presidents are angel and have clean background? Never have affairs, drinking driving, sex, womenizer, etc... ?

Anyway, other subject - this link proves how good job Clinton take care of during 8 years presidency accord links, I just provide and other link here.

Are you accuse Clinton as a liar same because he make mistake for lie over his affair with Monica and his work? Look yourself how good job he take care of as 8 years presidency accord links, I just provide and look this link... how good he with economy...
http://www.tvnewslies.org/bushbudget.gif

You can´t deny it or tried to say that links are not fact or whatever but it´s fact because it tells very a lot.

With all due respect...Bill Clinton is a real politician and has a good experience. It make him a great president.

See this video and news...
Think Progress » VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack

Bush should take Clinton´s advice... His advice is an excellent... Bush should not attack Iraq but talk with them is the best solution.

Where's the links?

Check links at my previous posts.

Clinton was impeached because he lied under oath. He lied about adultery. Crime? It´s really a pathetic.
Clinton's lies didn't kill anyone.:roll:
Apparently lying and cheating is acceptable to you, so there's nothing more I can say.

Sigh...you still don't understand the difference between facts and opinions, so it's pointless for me to ask again.

Did you even notice in the url of the last one it says, "Guest Commentary"? Commentary means "opinion". Commentaries are found on the editorial pages of newspapers, not on the news pages. On TV news programs the commentaries are usually at the end, and clearly announced as "opinion", not "news".

I'm afraid too many people are accepting anything on the web as "fact" just because it shows up in a search engine.

Yes - see those links, I just provide.
Blogs and opinion sites are not proof; they are viewpoints. I hope someday you will understand the difference.

Bush send his soliders to Iraq to kill thousands innoncent people for nothing. Your comment make me really sad. :(
Your repetition of unsubstantiated claims is what is really sad.

wow, I cannot beleive after read your comment here... Everyone knows Bush´s lie has killed and wounded thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi people including children. (see those links above).
"Everyone" knows, huh? Really. "Everyone." You had time to check with "everyone" about that? Wow.

I guess that means "everyone" on the planet except me. Amazing.

Unfortunlately yes, I withnessed on TV... They are angry over Clinton´s lies...
That's weird. I live in the USA, and I never saw any "panic" over Clinton's affair (except maybe by Clinton's cronies). People were disgusted, disappointed, and ticked off but there was no "panic" in the streets.

I think Bill Clinton was an intelligent man, I often saw him on TV...
What does that have to do with anything? He was still a liar and cheater.

We don't care if he lied about having an affair with Monica - he is only human who makes mistakes like everybody. The people and his own wife forgave him. I only care about how and what he ran his country and take care of his people which was better than I can say about Bush.
Why do you care anything at all about Clinton? He wasn't President of your country.

FYI, Clinton didn't "take care of his people" (unless you mean his women instead of the American people).

Hello . . . another "opinion" rant from a sour loser whining that Bush didn't really win the election. You call that "proof"?

Honestly, sometimes I think you just click and link stuff without actually reading it.

I am total surprised about your comment here... wow :eek3: Why should I make a list for you then? You are an adult and know what and how Clinton did at his 8 years president time.
You're the one that insists Clinton did wonderful things for Americans during his eight years. It's up to you to convince me.

You can't prove it, so you try to deflect my challenge by putting the burden of proof on me. Nice try but it doesn't work. :lol:

Anyway, you can see people´s comments about Clinton.
AskMen.com - Bill Clinton
Huh? That site is "Men of the Week: Entertainment". What does that have to do with factual history?

The poll shows how the Bill doing his duty as president pretty good

Clinton: Job Ratings

Bill Clinton Third Most Popular President

Bill Clinton Third Most Popular President - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Bill Clinton was right[/color]
You realize that polls are "opinions", right?

In the "TalkLeft" link, did you notice this?

"...George W. Bush managed to tie Clinton for third place...."

Did you notice that the article "Bill Clinton was right" referred to his political speaking abilities, not to his actions as a leader?

"...Now, of course, for Clinton tough rhetoric was always easier than tough action. It took a Republican Congress to translate Clinton's rhetoric into reality..."

:confused: I never say that Europeans have judgement problems... I only said that the polictian´s private affair is not our business. We really don´t care to know about their private affair but mainly important is they take care of their job well.
I didn't say that you said Europeans have a judgment problem. I said that Europeans have a judgment problem.

Let me repeat the quote, to clear up your confusion:

"I was referring to the Europeans. I posted that it was their (Euro) problem that they have that viewpoint. I can't help the Europeans with their judgment problems."

It doesn´t matter but Clinton CHEAT his own wife.. .It´s between him and his wife, not public attitude about his adultery to Monica because it´s none of our business. We do not need to know about his affair...
Well, you're right about one thing. It's really none of your business because he wasn't your President of your country.

Private and Public are strict separated, period.
How are they separated? Was there some magic that happened that changed liar Clinton into honest Clinton when he sat in the Oval Office? Oops! My mistake. It was in the Oval Office where he was doing the nasty. Let's try that one again.

Interesting... do you mean that American Politicals including presidents are angel and have clean background? Never have affairs, drinking driving, sex, womenizer, etc... ?
I didn't say that, did I? Americans want their leaders to live clean, honest lives, and when they don't we are disappointed, disgusted, hurt, and angry. We demand they resign, or we elect them out of office. Most decent Americans want decent leaders. Sadly, many Americans are becoming immoral themselves, so they accept immoral leaders because they want lower standards that fit their own lifestyles.

As long as people accept low moral standards for their leaders, the leaders will take advantage of that acceptance.

Anyway, other subject - this link proves how good job Clinton take care of during 8 years presidency accord links, I just provide and other link here... Look yourself how good job he take care of as 8 years presidency accord links, I just provide and look this link... how good he with economy...http://www.tvnewslies.org/bushbudget.gif
I see a chart. Can you please explain to me specifically what Clinton did to cause that? That is, what financial policies did he enact, what legislation did encourage that caused that result.

You can´t deny it or tried to say that links are not fact or whatever but it´s fact because it tells very a lot.

With all due respect...Bill Clinton is a real politician and has a good experience. It make him a great president.
Politicians and statesmen are not the same thing. Most real statesmen don't want to be referred to as "real politicians". What was Clinton's "good experience" before he became President? He was the governor of a poor redneck state. At least Bush was governor of a large important state.

See this video and news...
Think Progress » VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack

Bush should take Clinton´s advice... His advice is an excellent... Bush should not attack Iraq but talk with them is the best solution.
Um, in this video Clinton advises Bush to not attack IRAN. It's not about Iraq. Bush hasn't attacked Iran, and he hasn't said anything about attacking Iran.

Do you notice your url says "VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack"?

George talks sloppy and repeated his statements at the Capital. I am embarrassed the way he talks on the national TV news. I cannot believe that he talks like that. It sounds that George is not the president.

Please keep in your mind when you hear his next speech on a national TV news. Listen to his speech carefully. Let us know what you think. Please hold your breath until his speech is finished. I did not want to jump this conclusion.
I guarantee that you will be surprised.

George talks sloppy and repeated his statements at the Capital. I am embarrassed the way he talks on the national TV news. I cannot believe that he talks like that. It sounds that George is not the president.

Please keep in your mind when you hear his next speech on a national TV news. Listen to his speech carefully. Let us know what you think. Please hold your breath until his speech is finished. I did not want to jump this conclusion.
I guarantee that you will be surprised.
He's not a great orator. I always hold my breath when he speaks. :P

As far as I know he's not good as a public speaker. I think everyone knows that.

Apparently lying and cheating is acceptable to you, so there's nothing more I can say.

Clinton had admitted the affair and accept his knowledge that he made a mistake and did regretted it and ask for forgive and move on... instead of spend millions to find out about his affair with Monica... and get Ken Starr.... Why have the people make a big fuss over that affair... look this...

Independent probes of Clinton Administration cost nearly $80 million - April 1, 1999

I can't believe how the public can accept the huge taxpayer's money that Kenneth Starr wasted on Clinton's affair... Yes, Clinton should not lied, but Starr shouldn't investigated Clinton's private affairs in the first place.

What a waste...

:roll:

Remember our debate in my old thread over type of lies.
http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/20780-different-types-lies.html

It could be reason why he lied is because he don't want anyone to know what/how he did with Monica because he want to protect his reputation and family.

Clinton is not the first and last president who have an affair or lie to the public. Perhaps you remember the example about Gingrich? I mean the president of the USA (not just USA but world) tells lies everyday to their people. Do you honestly believe that this is the only lie? Personally I think the people in everywhere did a lot worse.

ABC News: Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment

Sigh...you still don't understand the difference between facts and opinions, so it's pointless for me to ask again.

I do understand the difference. Like what I said before that I take BOTH sides.

I am right about you that you take only one side... It shows that you support politicans only because you beleive only in fact... Remember, the fact often are being ignored. I rather to look both sides until I decide myself. I collect the people/solider's ranted/vented and began to beleive them, not Bush because I often saw Bush change his speech often...

Did you even notice in the url of the last one it says, "Guest Commentary"? Commentary means "opinion". Commentaries are found on the editorial pages of newspapers, not on the news pages. On TV news programs the commentaries are usually at the end, and clearly announced as "opinion", not "news".

I see nothing wrong that the people express their feeling what they thought about their President, etc. and also fight against President etc. They hope their view to get white house attention but their expression about Bush are being ignored which is a really sad. :(

I'm afraid too many people are accepting anything on the web as "fact" just because it shows up in a search engine.

I am afraid that you are too blind to beleive the fact on Bush's and his colleague's side than take other sides who experienced in their life and what/how Bush did to them.

Blogs and opinion sites are not proof; they are viewpoints. I hope someday you will understand the difference.

Again, like what I said before that I take both sides. I hope you will understand either... Remember the example about katrina issues? You defend for Bush and his people against Governor in heat debated thread. You denied that Bush is part of responsible to cause Katrina etc and ignored Governor's letter for the help because you want the fact, not opinion/NPOV. All what you continue to blame Governor for the responsible etc...... Few days later after debated thread, Bush offically admitted his mistake.

Your repetition of unsubstantiated claims is what is really sad.

wow...

"Everyone" knows, huh? Really. "Everyone." You had time to check with "everyone" about that? Wow.

I guess that means "everyone" on the planet except me. Amazing.

:confused: I never said one word "everyone expect you"... You made it up. Perhaps I should say next time "Everyone in the world except Bush's supporters"

That's weird. I live in the USA, and I never saw any "panic" over Clinton's affair (except maybe by Clinton's cronies). People were disgusted, disappointed, and ticked off but there was no "panic" in the streets.

I am surprised that American TV did not show you what and how behavior the people did toward Clinton... or perhaps it's European's different emotion after saw kind of behavior Americans over Clinton's lie.

What does that have to do with anything? He was still a liar and cheater.

Really? wow... What about Bush? Do you mean that Clinton's situation is the worst than Bush? You care about Clinton's private matter than remember his duty as president to run his country well, don't you?

I remember Clinton's interview on TV document. He regretted what/how mistake he made during his President time and also his private life as well. He stood up bravely on the impreachment and after that, he didn't quit but move on.

I find the sad that some people have the problem to accept Clinton's past and move on...

Why do you care anything at all about Clinton? He wasn't President of your country.

For your information, I know Clinton family's life thru TV News, documents, meidas, etc and like them.

President Clinton is not prefect but he was a better President who had more sense.

I remember he admitted at the TV interview that he feel that he is fail to get healthcare to reform Social Security, didn't get Bin Laden and sorry that he was not enough to convince the Isrealis and the Palestinains peace etc.

But Clinton did many good things, like the budget etc. He might have done millions of good things, BUT his reputation over affair goes down in history which is really sad.

FYI, Clinton didn't "take care of his people" (unless you mean his women instead of the American people).

Is Monica and Paula one of his "women" instead of American people, you referred to? wow... It sound that you can't forgive and can't forget over Clinton's affair... and don't want to remember what and how he run country for 8 years. Sure, he made mistakes but still better than I can say about Bush.

Hello . . . another "opinion" rant from a sour loser whining that Bush didn't really win the election. You call that "proof"?

Honestly, sometimes I think you just click and link stuff without actually reading it.

Hello? Did you know what you judge here the people as sour loser whining... ? Hello? :eek3: You kept deny that you support Bush and his people... See yourself what you said here... :eek3:

You do not accept their opinion but the fact... Again, the fact could be often ingored that's why the people expressed their POV and also shared their rant/vent what/how they expreienced... It's not just bloggers, but World New TV, documents, meidas, etc are everywhere... like what I created threads? I hope one day that the people from White House accept people's expression over Bush and on their side. (I know they won't but I hope one day).

You're the one that insists Clinton did wonderful things for Americans during his eight years. It's up to you to convince me.

You can't prove it, so you try to deflect my challenge by putting the burden of proof on me. Nice try but it doesn't work. :lol:

Huh? That site is "Men of the Week: Entertainment". What does that have to do with factual history?

You realize that polls are "opinions", right?

In the "TalkLeft" link, did you notice this?

"...George W. Bush managed to tie Clinton for third place...."

Did you notice that the article "Bill Clinton was right" referred to his political speaking abilities, not to his actions as a leader?

"...Now, of course, for Clinton tough rhetoric was always easier than tough action. It took a Republican Congress to translate Clinton's rhetoric into reality..."

wow :eek3:

I see nothing wrong that the Americans vote the poll what they expressed their thought about Clinton's job task as President... You denied it and interest in fact, not opinion what they thought about Clinton. wow...

All what I only want to show you the fact what the % climbed up to 60% after Clinton left office in 2001.

What I provided few links about Clinton is not enough for you because they are opinoin... It's your problem, not mine.

If you want the fact... then here is link for you....

Powell tried to talk Bush out of war - Times Online

I didn't say that you said Europeans have a judgment problem. I said that Europeans have a judgment problem.

Let me repeat the quote, to clear up your confusion:

"I was referring to the Europeans. I posted that it was their (Euro) problem that they have that viewpoint. I can't help the Europeans with their judgment problems."

Yes I know you referred to the Europeans because I am also European, too. :)

Well, you're right about one thing. It's really none of your business because he wasn't your President of your country.

wow, do you mean that Europeans (including myself) are not allow to judge or share their point of view about Clinton after learn from his affair with Monica because Clinton was not President of EuropeanS' country? It's not just their affair scandal but Bush's scandal over Iraq war, etc. as well. I am an European and allow to judge what I saw from TV everyday about the world, etc. You should complaint to Media to stop to spread US scandals over to the Europe and other countries.

How are they separated? Was there some magic that happened that changed liar Clinton into honest Clinton when he sat in the Oval Office? Oops! My mistake. It was in the Oval Office where he was doing the nasty. Let's try that one again.

Yes I know that they did in the Oval Office. I already stated in previous post that he regretted for mistake, he made. So? Wait a minute.... They should do something on Clinton instead of wasted taxpayer's money on investigate on that blowjob in the Oval office, don't you think so?

I didn't say that, did I? Americans want their leaders to live clean, honest lives, and when they don't we are disappointed, disgusted, hurt, and angry. We demand they resign, or we elect them out of office. Most decent Americans want decent leaders. Sadly, many Americans are becoming immoral themselves, so they accept immoral leaders because they want lower standards that fit their own lifestyles.

As long as people accept low moral standards for their leaders, the leaders will take advantage of that acceptance.

Then do not need to tell me that their background should be clean because we awared that a lot of politicans are not prefect people like everyone... Important is they take care of their job task well.

I see a chart. Can you please explain to me specifically what Clinton did to cause that? That is, what financial policies did he enact, what legislation did encourage that caused that result.

wow, you think I don't know what it is about? See yourself that you ignored how good enocomy, he did during president time which compare to Bush's presidency.

Here link what Clinton thought about Bush's budget.

Clinton Launches Withering Attack On Bush On Iraq, Katrina, Budget

Politicians and statesmen are not the same thing. Most real statesmen don't want to be referred to as "real politicians". What was Clinton's "good experience" before he became President? He was the governor of a poor redneck state. At least Bush was governor of a large important state.

Oh my God, I cannot beleive after read your comment here... It sound that you think Bush is a talent than Clinton that's because Clinton was the governor of a poor redneck state... I hope the people won't upset after read your nasty judgement here.

I know from TV document that Bill Clinton was politian all his life and fought his dream to be President... He did it successful.

Um, in this video Clinton advises Bush to not attack IRAN. It's not about Iraq. Bush hasn't attacked Iran, and he hasn't said anything about attacking Iran.

Do you notice your url says "VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack"?

Don't you know about the history of Iran-Iraq war?

I don't know what your definition of "support" is so I can't give a simple "yes" or "no". Here's my reply:

I'm not a Republican but I voted for him in both presidential elections.

I support his stand against terrorism.

I support the troops that he commands.

I believe he won both elections, fair and square.

I'm disappointed in some things that he promotes, and some things that he neglects.

I don't believe he intentionally lied about Iraq.

I don't believe he should be impeached.

I think it's wrong to use vulgar name-calling and personal insults against him.

I believe he's too politically liberal, and that he tries too hard to satisfy the Democrats and liberal social groups.

I believe he's sincere about his beliefs and goals but he doesn't always follow thru the best way.

If that doesn't answer your question, please ask me something specific about Bush. :)

Why does you believe that Bush is too politically liberal?

Are you neutral, not republican or not democrat?

As far as I know he's not good as a public speaker. I think everyone knows that.

Then, George is not qualified to be the president.

Now, he is the president and wears a tiny hearing aid listening for help what to do. It's our tax money to help him. Without it, it cost billions of dollars for his one mistake. I bet that he has phony documents that he has to sign in the public for new laws. When he goes back to his office, his assistants, his daddy and mommy helped him which he has to sign the real documents. We don't know for sure. He cannot read very well because he has a dilemma and dyslexia. It would be much scary if he presses a wrong red button in his office. Unexpectedly, hundreds of rocket noises in the sky. Lately, he hasn't touched it yet. He always grins in the public. Don't you notice that? He loves the talks secretly with someone on the platform in the public. Didn't you notice that again? Who is he? Isn't he the president? I think that he is still a child.

I think we have went off topic since it's about Bush and ADA. :D

Okay, for me, I don't see any problem with ADA as I haven't hear anyone complain for have problem issues during Bush's both term.

As I can know that there are good program that senior citizen get free amplifier phone with voucher. Processing is very good.

Deaf able to get voucher that pay only sidekick or mobile phone and deaf pay monthly svc fee.

There are excellent access for handicap. Most transportation have Accessibility for both handicap and deaf.

few of my friend who are disability and able to get SSI or SSD and medicard during healthy problem include my little brother.

So, far, thing hardly change.

Why does you believe that Bush is too politically liberal?
One example:

His position about our borders and illegal aliens is more closely aligned with liberals than conservatives.

Another:

Uncontrolled spending (other than military), especially for other countries.

Attitude:

He caters to liberal politicians like Teddy and Pelosi. He acts like they are friends, not adversaries.

He shows too much political correctness, like he's afraid to offend certain groups of people.

Too much "touchy, feeling" talk and not enough passionate exhortation.

Are you neutral, not republican or not democrat?
I'm registered as an independent (no party) voter. My political positions are conservative.

Then, George is not qualified to be the president.
These are the only legal requirements:

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Now, he is the president and wears a tiny hearing aid listening for help what to do. It's our tax money to help him. Without it, it cost billions of dollars for his one mistake. I bet that he has phony documents that he has to sign in the public for new laws. When he goes back to his office, his assistants, his daddy and mommy helped him which he has to sign the real documents. We don't know for sure. He cannot read very well because he has a dilemma and dyslexia.
Let's not get carried away with on-line mythology.

It would be much scary if he presses a wrong red button in his office. Unexpectedly, hundreds of rocket noises in the sky. Lately, he hasn't touched it yet.
Um, it doesn't really work that way.

He always grins in the public. Don't you notice that? He loves the talks secretly with someone on the platform in the public. Didn't you notice that again?
All politicians do that; they're supposed to be "people" persons.

One example:

His position about our borders and illegal aliens is more closely aligned with liberals than conservatives.

Another:

Uncontrolled spending (other than military), especially for other countries.

Attitude:

He caters to liberal politicians like Teddy and Pelosi. He acts like they are friends, not adversaries.

He shows too much political correctness, like he's afraid to offend certain groups of people.

Too much "touchy, feeling" talk and not enough passionate exhortation.

I'm registered as an independent (no party) voter. My political positions are conservative.

You sounds more on Republican side. I really don't care we cannot go back and fix the problems. I like the idea for new better fences on the borders. I thought that they would build higher cement walls instead of wire fences similar to the East/West Germany walls.

My brother-in-law was a Republican for a long time. He changed to Independent. He will vote for Hillary Clinton because of the election situation. Wouldn't you a least support Hillary Clinton as a female president in our era? I think that it would be interesting to see the difference.

You sounds more on Republican side. I really don't care we cannot go back and fix the problems. I like the idea for new better fences on the borders. I thought that they would build higher cement walls instead of wire fences similar to the East/West Germany walls.

My brother-in-law was a Republican for a long time. He changed to Independent. He will vote for Hillary Clinton because of the election situation. Wouldn't you a least support Hillary Clinton as a female president in our era? I think that it would be interesting to see the difference.

I'll stick my neck out, Web; I guess you can't guage people just by what they consistently say over a long period of time; there's no way in Hades that Reba will vote for Billary!

I'll stick my neck out, Web; I guess you can't guage people just by what they consistently say over a long period of time; there's no way in Hades that Reba will vote for Billary!

I encourage her to consider it. Who is Billary? Very funny...

R is female so why not any female can be the president. I would like to see a woman to be the president this time. I believe that it would be a challenge.

I'm an independent conservative. There is no reason for me to vote for Hillary Clinton, and it has nothing to do with her being a woman. I have nothing against a woman President. But that doesn't mean I'll vote for just any woman. If a strong conservative woman runs for President, I'll vote for her.

Just to be clear: I'm independent with a small "i"; I'm NOT a member of the Independent Party. I'm not a registered member of any party.

:rofl:

Don't call republican as final to Reba then she will be :mad:.

Just ask her at first, oh well, it's your thought.

Back