Since Bush became President in 2000...

And why shouldn't the interpretor stand at attention? As far as the judge make the interpreter leave-thats bull. Again, Bushs fault...sheeeeeesh. Unless the client is on trial then an interpretor is not mandatory, but the interpretor must abide by the same rules of the court everyone else is.

The client was, in fact, on trial. Remember, Bush HIMSELF appoints the federal district judges...no one else is responsible for such appointments. My attorney indicated from her experience with her other clients that it has had a DEVASTATING effect on interpretation of disability statutes biased towards business, not those attempting to to use due process to enforce their rights.

*speechless* thread...

I personally don't think Bush is a great president.

I can't beleive after read those thread here that some people are uneducate and ignorant to deny anything but blame Clinton... *sigh*

I already provided different links in other threads so I found other links to add here...

See yourself:

Saddam's large WMD stockpiles did not exist, admits American who led hunt - Times Online

War critics astonished as US hawk admits invasion was illegal | Iraq | Guardian Unlimited

Update: Iraq war 'was about oil': World: Iraqi Dossier: News24

IMPORTANT to READ THIS...
"WAITING TO BE ATTACKED"- GEORGE BUSH CONFESSES | Democrats.com

Does "Able Danger" matter?

Bush claimed that Saddam Hussein tried to kill his Dad,
That man tried to kill my dad, says Bush - Telegraph

USA is still no. 1

- we invent airplane, electric circuit, bulb, music device
- western culture influence in the world.
- powerful entertainment media
- powerful navy in the world.
- we're one nation, practice like central of world on every race.
- Al Gore invent internet! wow!

City Pages - No. 1?

I see you have no experience at work with policy in relationship.

:lol: I don't think you get it. Can you please explain me why it was more important to nail Bill Clinton for having oral sex with Monica? Is it because of his lying?

Okay, What did Clinton lie? His affair with Monica?

Bush lied, people died. Clinton lied, Hillary cried.

Okay, Clinton made mistakes and told few lies - We human are all guilty for make mistakes and some faults as well... He is human like everyone including us.

I personally beleive Clinton is the best president... I believe the mistakes he made are between him and his wife Hillary, not everyone including us. The people should remember him for all the good things he did for them.

Anyway, Europeans don't care about the private lives of their politicians, and then Clinton's lies got him impreched. We can't see why the people are upset over his lies about affair with Monica. It's total ridiculous!!!

Example: A few years ago, when Gerhard Schroeder left his 3rd wife for a younger one - other married polictian made his lover a baby... Of course the newspaper spread out but nobody are interested because their background are not our business... and also their affair doesn't affect us either.

Anyway, Clinton warned Bush about Bin Laden as he took Clinton's position over.... Bush had his chance to capture Bin Laden, but Bush had decide to capture Saddam instead after Sept. 11th. Why?

Care to explain me what is about when you claim that I don't understand American policy system?

That is true, and that is the primary reason why Bush overturn Saddam! It is the whole reason behind why Bush decided to invade Iraq, but for some reason, these who loyal to Saddam turned themselves uglier than ever and Bush tried to find a way to calm these turmoil. They got nothing to do with Terrorism nor oil in the first place. It is just more of "adding" to his agenda.

So, obviously you already knew what is going on! Too bad most closed minded people had no clue to what is going on; and simply blamed on Bush.

I can see the problem is your ignorance because you are taking one side only, not both sides...

:lol: I don't think you get it. Can you please explain me why it was more important to nail Bill Clinton for having oral sex with Monica? Is it because of his lying?
He lied under oath to protect his bacon. How can we trust a President who lies under oath?

Bush lied, people died. Clinton lied, Hillary cried.
I guess that makes a cute bumper sticker for shallow people. :roll:

Okay, Clinton made mistakes and told few lies - We human are all guilty for make mistakes and some faults as well... He is human like everyone including us.
Let me get this straight. Clinton is human, so we can excuse his mistakes, huh? Bush is human, so we can't excuse his mistakes? That doesn't make any sense.

I personally beleive Clinton is the best president... I believe the mistakes he made are between him and his wife Hillary, not everyone including us. The people should remember him for all the good things he did for them.
What were "all the good things he did"?

Anyway, Europeans don't care about the private lives of their politicians...
That's their problem.

Example: A few years ago, when Gerhard Schroeder left his 3rd wife for a younger one - other married polictian made his lover a baby... Of course the newspaper spread out but nobody are interested because their background are not our business... and also their affair doesn't affect us either.
That's really sad. :( I'm sorry to see the loss of integrity and morality in Europe. If a leader can't stay faithful to his spouse, how can he stay faithful to his duties? He seems very selfish to put his own personal desires above his duty to others.

Anyway, Clinton warned Bush about Bin Laden as he took Clinton's position over.... Bush had his chance to capture Bin Laden, but Bush had decide to capture Saddam instead after Sept. 11th. Why?
The reason Clinton had to "warn" Bush was because Clinton dropped the ball in the first place. Bush didn't "decide to capture Saddam instead". Where did you get that so-called inside information?

I can see the problem is your ignorance because you are taking one side only, not both sides...
I don't see you taking both sides. Does that mean that you are ignorant, too? Or are people "ignorant" only when they take the one side that is opposed to your one side?

I don't see you taking both sides. Does that mean that you are ignorant, too? Or are people "ignorant" only when they take the one side that is opposed to your one side?

Oh yes I focus both sides... You know my posts with links in several threads... I listen both sides and accept the fact that Bush is the one who is responsible for those action he cause.

I personally don't hate Bush but he made awfully dozen of mistakes and a lot of lies... I have seen both sides... that's why.

All what I see that you and others denied both sides and support Bush. It's what I call is one side is an ignorant.

I remember the soliders and people ranted/vented are being ignored because you and others support Bush. What is this?

Okay, What did Clinton lie? His affair with Monica?

no, it all start with policy such as someone cannot dating staff. It's concept like teacher dating their student. do you understand?

Anyway, Europeans don't care about the private lives of their politicians, and then Clinton's lies got him impreched. We can't see why the people are upset over his lies about affair with Monica. It's total ridiculous!!!

you post
Bush claimed that Saddam Hussein tried to kill his Dad,
That man tried to kill my dad, says Bush - Telegraph

what heck? you post personal and yet, you care about Bush's personal? amazing...

Care to explain me what is about when you claim that I don't understand American policy system?

one word... superpower :)

He lied under oath to protect his bacon. How can we trust a President who lies under oath?

Is Clinton's affair scandal crime? :roll: You said nothing about Bush and denied Bush's lies and then blame Clinton over his affair with Monica... :roll:

His affair is none of our business. It's between Hillary and him, not us... It's up to Hillary either she want to divorce him or not... Hillary decided to not divorce him...

I guess that makes a cute bumper sticker for shallow people. :roll:

I guess you find Clinton's affair disgusit than people killed during Bush's time which is really sad.

Let me get this straight. Clinton is human, so we can excuse his mistakes, huh? Bush is human, so we can't excuse his mistakes? That doesn't make any sense.

Sure, we are human and make mistakes like Clinton and Bush but why you all make huge panic and disguist over Clinton's lying about his affair with Monica and find okay what and how the Bush did to his own people is DOZEN of lies and his people killed... Bush made awful alot of lies - he didn't make impeachment... It make no sense to me either. :(

What were "all the good things he did"?

Clinton takes care of his people in his country.

That's their problem.

Exactly, that's what I am trying to explain! It's their problem, not ours... Why should we worry about Clinton's affair with Monica... It's his problem to deal with his wife, not ours. It's between them...

That's really sad. :( I'm sorry to see the loss of integrity and morality in Europe. If a leader can't stay faithful to his spouse, how can he stay faithful to his duties? He seems very selfish to put his own personal desires above his duty to others.

It's not just Europe but it does the same to the world!!!!!!!!!!!! It look like that you think Americans never do like that... Oh yes, they cheat their partners, etc. etc... What they did is not our business... It's their problem, they should deal/solve with their partners.

Anyway, mainly important is they doing their job to take care of their people and public well... Private and Public are strictly separated!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't have to nosey their background and they don't have to nosey our background... It's none of our business... we doing our job as the same they doing their job as well...

Again, duties at private and business/polities are strict separate. I find sad that we have to know too much about US polities's past background to find out etc.

The reason Clinton had to "warn" Bush was because Clinton dropped the ball in the first place. Bush didn't "decide to capture Saddam instead". Where did you get that so-called inside information?

See? Few links, I provided here is being ignored and continue to blame Clinton.... :roll:

...All what I see that you and others denied both sides and support Bush. It's what I call is one side is an ignorant.
1. You obviously haven't read all my posts (and I don't expect everyone to do that, of course); if you did, you would know that I don't support all of Bush's actions (or inactions).

2. You don't know how much research I do outside of my posts.

3. After researching both sides, a person has to make a decision. You can't sit on a fence forever without taking a stand. There is nothing ignorant about researching both sides, and then coming to a reasoned conclusion. After coming to a conclusion, one should have the guts to support that decision.

I remember the soliders and people ranted/vented are being ignored because you and others support Bush. What is this?
What do you mean they are being ignored? Ignored by whom? Other ADers? The Bush administration?

I'm afraid you're attributing too much power to Bush "supporters". Just because some of us aren't Bush bashers why do you assume that the ranters and venters are being ignored?

Is Clinton's affair scandal crime? :roll: You said nothing about Bush and denied Bush's lies and then blame Clinton over his affair with Monica... :roll:
Lying under oath is a crime, yes.

When did Bush lie under oath? When did he lie, period? Please document your accusation. I don't make comments about something that didn't happen.

His affair is none of our business.
Then why do you keep bring it up?

I guess you find Clinton's affair disgusit than people killed during Bush's time which is really sad.
Bush didn't kill anyone. Your comparison is illogical.

Are English people disgusted with Winston Churchill because British soldeirs died during WWII? No.

Sure, we are human and make mistakes like Clinton and Bush but why you all make huge panic and disguist over Clinton's lying about his affair with Monica and find okay what and how the Bush did to his own people is DOZEN of lies and his people killed...
What lies? Do you have proof? No.

BTW, Americans were never in a "huge panic" over Clinton's lies. Disgusted? Yes. Panicked? No.

Bush made awful alot of lies - he didn't make impeachment...It make no sense to me either. :(
Please post documentation of the "awful alot of lies" that Bush supposedly told that caused deaths.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Clinton takes care of his people in his country.
Specific proof please.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Exactly, that's what I am trying to explain! It's their problem, not ours...
I was referring to the Europeans. I posted that it was their (Euro) problem that they have that viewpoint. I can't help the Europeans with their judgment problems.

It's not just Europe but it does the same to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that's very sad. :( The whole world is going to Hell in a hand basket.

It look like that you think Americans never do like that... Oh yes, they cheat their partners, etc. etc... What they did is not our business... It's their problem, they should deal/solve with their partners.
I never said that. You brought up the European example, not me.

I wasn't referring to whether or not Americans and Europeans cheat on their spouses. I was referring to the public attitude about adultery.

Anyway, mainly important is they doing their job to take care of their people and public well... Private and Public are strictly separated!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you really believe a leader can be trusted publicly if he can't be trusted privately? How do you know his lies and cheating will just stay in his private life? If he thinks it's OK to lie and cheat at home, he will think it's OK to lie and cheat at work.

Tell me how someone keeps their private character and their public character "strictly separated" without being a dual personality (which is problematic in itself).

We don't have to nosey their background and they don't have to nosey our background... It's none of our business... we doing our job as the same they doing their job as well...
A government leader's job is a public trust. Your leaders' character and behavior is your business. It doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to peak into their bedrooms but it does mean that the leader shouldn't be hiding illegal or immoral secrets that can reveal his true character.

If a leader is an active alcoholic or drug abuser, a wife beater, a pedophile, a gambler, an adulterer, etc., those things affect his judgment and behavior. You can't separate them.

Again, duties at private and business/polities are strict separate. I find sad that we have to know too much about US polities's past background to find out etc.
I guess moral character isn't important to some people. If you want a liar, thief, or cheater to represent you, go for it. I prefer to have an honest, faithful person represent me.

As for business leaders; do you want the CEO to be someone who lies and cheats? If he lies to his wife, how do you know he isn't lying to you? If he cheats on his wife for a little personal sexual pleasure, how do you know he doesn't cheat on safety reports in the factory for a little personal monetary gain?

A person who lies is a liar. That means the person lies at home AND at work. Don't kid yourself.

See? Few links, I provided here is being ignored and continue to blame Clinton.... :roll:
Where's the links?

Reba, Do you support Bush?
I don't know what your definition of "support" is so I can't give a simple "yes" or "no". Here's my reply:

I'm not a Republican but I voted for him in both presidential elections.

I support his stand against terrorism.

I support the troops that he commands.

I believe he won both elections, fair and square.

I'm disappointed in some things that he promotes, and some things that he neglects.

I don't believe he intentionally lied about Iraq.

I don't believe he should be impeached.

I think it's wrong to use vulgar name-calling and personal insults against him.

I believe he's too politically liberal, and that he tries too hard to satisfy the Democrats and liberal social groups.

I believe he's sincere about his beliefs and goals but he doesn't always follow thru the best way.

If that doesn't answer your question, please ask me something specific about Bush. :)

Back