Since Bush became President in 2000...

That is true, and that is the primary reason why Bush overturn Saddam! It is the whole reason behind why Bush decided to invade Iraq, but for some reason, these who loyal to Saddam turned themselves uglier than ever and Bush tried to find a way to calm these turmoil. They got nothing to do with Terrorism nor oil in the first place. It is just more of "adding" to his agenda.

So, obviously you already knew what is going on! Too bad most closed minded people had no clue to what is going on; and simply blamed on Bush.

You are just obviously that you love Bush since most of us aren't, also his rating approval is low.

No offense, I don't agree with your post.

How do u know we thought we won? I never thought we won when we got Saddam. I already knew it will be years before war is over. We did not learn our lessons from Vietnam war. Oh well.

I thought that we wanted Saddam to be captured and sent him to the court. Then, he was hanged. That was George's first goal to win it. Am I missing something? He continued his many goals to win more - I guess he enjoys playing his military toys by making bets with his political guys for money.

Okay, I look for it. Do you have a title? I just metioned Wiki because you had used it as a source. It can be risky, that's all....lots of incorrect info out there!;)

and other website you or webexplorer look up on source that can be error also. Who gonna blame? :)

Wikipedia does include the source to prove as you can see at bottom on every wikipedia page.

There is also other book called "The Rise and Fall of the Great Power".

I thought that we wanted Saddam to be captured and sent him to the court. Then, he was hanged. That was George's first goal to win it. Am I missing something? He continued his many goals to win more - I guess he enjoys playing his military toys by making bets with his political guys for money.

You didn't really read that news often?

China is ready to attack your home whenever it is ready.

no, they won't, if they did, it's crime war. :)

It's good to know. Do you get more mistakes this time?
no, do you make mistake alot?

That's not true. They tried to find the smoking gun. Colin Powell left his job and forgot something on your ash tray.
yes, it's true about UN and inspection and yet, you seem love to blame without prove.

I paid $3,000. I received my IRS from your money. It was nice of you.

you make no sense as you're off-topic on china's market to purchase when I told if US make own computer and cost would be great as you couldn't afford.

Of course. I can go on. Let's him have it and ruin our economy again.

ruin economy as Bush's admin have caught Enron for mess up with our stockholer???

I researched that Bush has a funny cowboy accent and his slang statements on the auditoriums so he isn't naive to be the president. He don't remember the names of the leaders around the world according on the news when he became the president, and he had an interview with ABC reporter on the national news.

It's because Bush born in New England. And Many leader in the world have keep change, and we're also behind as we don't know who every country leader. The leader don't have to remember everything. That's why there is assist who remind him. Same thing on businessman such as CEO, president or editor. You have no idea how highly-profile can handle many high people.

I think USA is no. #2. Canada is no. #1 because of a clean country. Actually, we have some good positive things for our businesses. We have a lot of opportunities that other countries do not have because of the democracy, and they come to our country and do some inventions. There are many conflicts between the corporations and green companies in our country. It isn't perfect.

I think you need to study about what superpower mean.

(I read somewhere on AD that a deaf man invented an internet. Alldeaf reader met him at Gallaudet and took picture of them, and posted it here somewhere. I thought that MIT started it.) Now, you said Al Gore. Was he a student at MIT? (I didn't know that.)

it was figure of speech. And that's point that Al Gore was put false statement that he did. Nice move for Democrat president, he would be. Is that falsely equal as Bush? yes. That mean you're false as I think it's right or wrong.

you sure have amazing to think of different thing believe.

No, Clinton missed it a big time. He does not order our soldiers to find him and kill him. That was his big mistake. It cost us a lot of money for letting him go. I would think that FBI/CIA did not a good job to provide the information to the president.

No, we all know that George wanted to go after the oil businesses. He promised that after our soldiers captured Saddam, then they can go home. Now, they are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. We thought that we won it because they found Saddam. My friend told me that his brother-in-law is a solider, and he told him that some young soldiers are not trained enough, and many of them were killed. That's all I know.

oh really? then Clinton sucks for being Democrat president. Oh gosh, I blame that president. Because of your concept story you have or might found. Thank!

Clinton did most of his good job when he was the president.

George helped some of them, and he rather to do something else. He spent way too much time on his vacations. Are you aware that he spent more vacations than any presidents according on the news? That's why his job is so poor. In fact, around the world hate him, and there were so many big riots in their country when he arrived there. It's unbelievable!

and other website you or webexplorer look up on source that can be error also. Who gonna blame? :)

Wikipedia does include the source to prove as you can see at bottom on every wikipedia page.

There is also other book called "The Rise and Fall of the Great Power".

Absolutely. You have to be careful with any information you pull off the web. There are credible sites and there are those that are not credible. And Wikipedia is one of the ones that is not considered very credible, that's all.

It's because Bush born in New England. And Many leader in the world have keep change, and we're also behind as we don't know who every country leader. The leader don't have to remember everything. That's why there is assist who remind him. Same thing on businessman such as CEO, president or editor. You have no idea how highly-profile can handle many high people.

Uhhhh........Bush is from Texas.

Uhhhh........Bush is from Texas.

Jillio... I don't think you have check where W. Bush born. lol

I believe Bush has NOT been a good influence as far as Deaf rights are concerned. My attorney explained to me that the President has the power to appoint federal circuit judges during his term. President Bush has a distinct history of appointing die-hard Republican district judges. My attorney has seen this in the 5th circuit courts...she related one experience to me where a Republican circuit judge appointed by none other than President Bush actually berated a sign language interpreter in court for not standing to attention while the interpreter was BUSY interpreting for the deaf client!!!!!!! He ordered the interpreter out of the courtroom. How's that for a Bush appointed judge?! Many Republicans are not sympathetic to disability rights. I am tired of Republicans and want them out of office.

Every where I go, someone asks a specific question about President Bush and all the Bush haters come out of their closet and start blaming him for their every ache and pain and all the bad stuff that happens to them. Get real....As far as I know Bush has done us disabled very well. I am disabled and I have several family members disabled and they are getting checks-how can yo deny Bush that. Whoops, I mispelled you, must be Bushes fault. If you all want, start another thread and call it the Bush Hater Group.

And why shouldn't the interpretor stand at attention? As far as the judge make the interpreter leave-thats bull. Again, Bushs fault...sheeeeeesh. Unless the client is on trial then an interpretor is not mandatory, but the interpretor must abide by the same rules of the court everyone else is.

I believe Bush has NOT been a good influence as far as Deaf rights are concerned. My attorney explained to me that the President has the power to appoint federal circuit judges during his term. President Bush has a distinct history of appointing die-hard Republican district judges. My attorney has seen this in the 5th circuit courts...she related one experience to me where a Republican circuit judge appointed by none other than President Bush actually berated a sign language interpreter in court for not standing to attention while the interpreter was BUSY interpreting for the deaf client!!!!!!! He ordered the interpreter out of the courtroom. How's that for a Bush appointed judge?! Many Republicans are not sympathetic to disability rights. I am tired of Republicans and want them out of office.

Back