Signature Line?

RedHerring

Reaction score
Anybody know how to add a signature? I'm new and don't see "signature" anywhere under User CP or Customize Profile?

Thanks!

to the point after someone laughs at the OP...

It's there-
Click on UserCP
Scroll down until you see SETTINGS and OPTIONS on the left side
It's there and called EDIT SIGNATURE.

to the point after someone laughs at the OP...

It's there-
Click on UserCP
Scroll down until you see SETTINGS and OPTIONS on the left side
It's there and called EDIT SIGNATURE.

Thanks but it's not there on my UserCP. I went through every link and can't find it so maybe new members have to wait a period of time before signatures are allowed.

Thanks for the input though!

pic6_zps3ace624e.jpg

That's interesting... you might need to post more so the signature and PM feature will be enabled.

That's interesting... you might need to post more so the signature and PM feature will be enabled.

I think that's it. Some forums require XX number of posts and/or XX number of days registered before the Signature Line is enabled. This keeps spammers and advertisers from joining and filling their Signature Lines with advertisements.

Anyway, my future line will be this and I'll cut and paste it later:

Severe, bilateral, sensorineural, hearing loss.
Left Ear: Cochlear N6 Hybrid Implant
Right Ear: Oticon Chili SP9 BTE

Thank guys!

is it that important to have a signature line?

meh.. some want to some don't. what's the big deal?

If you aren't able to see the link after 5 posts- try a different browser. I remember there were some issues before on some other setting because of what browser was being used.

meh.. some want to some don't. what's the big deal?

If you aren't able to see the link after 5 posts- try a different browser. I remember there were some issues before on some other setting because of what browser was being used.

I tried using IE and it worked! Thanks!

Not a big deal but it's nice to have my "equipment" listed in each post so others know what I'm wearing.

:lol:

Call 'em forum bumper stickers! Some are inspiring, humorous, or just full of it! Whatever drives your point home.

Back