Sign Language Commercial

I caught this the other day on tv and thought it was awesome!

I like the Pepsi commercial which has two Deaf men in their car and was looking for the right address but they lost it. I think the Deaf driver thought of the idea is to honk the horn to see if one of the houses did not light up. It worked really well as the Deaf people in the house could not hear the horn honking. I love this commercial. It is visual letting people know that Deaf people can do anything except not able to hear. That was a good commercial, but AGBell Foundation made a complaint to not show the Pepsi commercial. I was really disappointed. :(

Does that mean the commercial about practicing signing to adopt a young girl who is Deaf so that they can sign with her are going ahead without the AGBell Foundation (no complaint)? If it does goes on commercial on public T.V., then this might be the first Deaf commercial ever shown on T.V. That would be great. But often in the past, most deaf commercials were never shown on T.V. because of AGBell Foundation. That what made us mad at AGBell Foundation. **sigh**

Maybe? I could have sworn I saw the Pepsi commercial at least once on TV after the super bowl... The signing mommies is definitely being aired here- have seen it twice now.

Does that mean the commercial about practicing signing to adopt a young girl who is Deaf so that they can sign with her are going ahead without the AGBell Foundation (no complaint)? If it does goes on commercial on public T.V., then this might be the first Deaf commercial ever shown on T.V. That would be great. But often in the past, most deaf commercials were never shown on T.V. because of AGBell Foundation. That what made us mad at AGBell Foundation. **sigh**

It is already on air in some states. I am happy about that. I haven't seen the commercial on TV yet because I do not have Wells Fargo in my area. Here is another commercial that aired few years ago: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CYbhuE6Vro[/ame]

Back