sidekick walkthru guide

Ice

Reaction score
ok well for anyone that knows my cell phone woes, im about to buy a sidekick :) should have listend to begin with and bought it first but never to late to do right :)

ok what i want to know is, when i go to email someone is there a quick addressbook so i dont have to type the name in? also if someone emails me, can i click reply and reply right to it? or do i have to close the msg, go to email and email the from a new msg

how easy is it to use a relay service to talk to someone? can i save the address in the phone? what other features and stuff can i do to make my life happy

anything els ei should know?

i went to tmobile store today and they are sold out of the sidekick, i asked her when they getting more in she shruged and said prolly not for a while

is this cuz therre is a newer ver coming out? or just cuz

get it from online especially this one site (PM me) where you can get it for cheaper and WITH accessories...... but if you want the camera its 39 dollars you can order that from the tmobile website.
are you planning to get the text only plan?
The T-Mobile Sidekick Data Plan is for customers who just want to use the Sidekick's powerful data functionality, including unlimited e-mail, AOL® Instant Messenger™ Service (AIM®), Web browsing, and text messaging for $29.99 a month, with voice calls billed on a pay-as-you-go basis for just 20¢ per minute, domestic long distance and roaming included.

well i ended up buying one, i just went to tmobile and got it, but sadly its service sucks in my area, works fine around the shop but once u get out to where i live (which is only about 5 miles away) the service dies, so thats no good

so that will have to go back :( but did give me a chance to play with it and see what its like, i liked it, the email works very well and the AIM feature is great!

How much u pay at T-Mobiel? A friend tell me the Lormar Logic is abt to start special with sidekick plus 1 year free tty service that work on sidekick for $199. I check there web site, but it not there yet. There tty relay from sidekick free now tho.

Hmm..sure wish the T-Mobile would set up an agreement with Australia and get their products made available here! Sure want the Sidekick so badly...but can't because it's not being sold here, and if I did want one, I can have it set to roaming and have an US account...unfortunately, that'll prove me too expensive to go with. :(

Back