SIDEKICK 4 coming soon ???

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Remember now Microsoft owns Danger, I think Microsoft want to make new toys for their own 2 brand name called "SK Gekko" and "Sidekick Aspen".

link info Sidekick 4: Sidekick 4 Coming in July?

sorry there is no new photo for SK4 but maybe soon they spill the beans. :)

Great for SK series owner.

Dg

Last edited:
I don't think so but wait and see. I am not buying SK4 I'll buy SK LX when I can afford it.

I bet that next gen of SK will have WM6. :eek:

Good news for Vampy.

Good news for Vampy.

how about WM6.1 or WM7 ?

I won't be surprise if SK4 is better than all SK series, BB series, others.

no I am not fan of SK anymore but T-MO DASH WM6 rocks.

Dg

Last edited:
how about WM6.1 or WM7 ?

I won't be surprise if SK4 is better than all SK series, BB series, others.

no I am not fan of SK anymore but T-MO DASH WM6 rocks.

Dg

BB from att for me. :)

Hmm... are you sure it's Sidekick 4? What about Sidekick 5?

Remember, a lot of new products (like movies) are not getting numbers... but additional names.

For instance, we have Sidekick... Sidekick II... Sidekick 3. What about Sidekick ID? Well, that's a mix between Sidekick II and Sidekick 3... so we might as well call it Sidekick 2.5 since it's in between. ;)

Now, we have Sidekick LX and Sidekick Slide. Could those be known as Sidekick 4A and Sidekick 4B? ;)

Good news for Vampy.
Hahaha... maybe.

If it offers a lot, then I might get it. ;)

My current contract ends in August. I'll probably hold on to it for a couple more months after that while I observe the next Sidekick. If I like it, I'll get it. ;)

I never hear of Sk4. I know Sk1, 2 and 3 will be closed on Nov. I had play with Sk ID, LX, Slide for test. They don't have a WIFI. I don't need to buy another sidekick since I got BlackBerry. I like blackberry more than SK. :)

There is not going to be a SK4. T-Mobile recently came out with the LX and the Slide, so why would they come out with a SK4 so soon after those two came out? Duh! :roll:

I never hear of Sk4. I know Sk1, 2 and 3 will be closed on Nov. I had play with Sk ID, LX, Slide for test. They don't have a WIFI. I don't need to buy another sidekick since I got BlackBerry. I like blackberry more than SK. :)

Check your sources. SK1, SK2, and SK3 won't be "closed" in November, but rather production has ceased for all of those three already, as T-Mobile has come out with the LX and the Slide. SK1, SK2, and SK3 will still be in service as long as they are functioning. :roll:

Screw the Sidekick series - I'm looking at cancelling my Sidekick 3 contract. And stick it to my standard cellphone. Sidekick 3 sucks, IMO.

I guess Microsoft is now roll their sleeves up and ready to surprise for new SideKick lines since they bought Danger Co. and Microsoft may be smart move if they knew SK series are special for Deafies needs (good for noobs, first-time user, beginner).

I would to see if they put WM6.1 in it and toss out old Danger OS.

I like to see what SK4 offers list below.

Call features like caller id, caller block, caller etc...
TTY built-in
EMAIL
INTERNET
TXT
IM
Large LED virbate
WIFI network
3G network
2.0 + pixel
Larger screen
saving battery mode
SD flash memory card
touch-screen like iphone
better QWERTY
mini VRS with video
bluetooth 2.0 +
GPS google map built-in

everything everything everything !!! yea why not ? we need one phone does god mode everything we needs, I know I ask this too much features all in one place might be come true in the future.:afro:

Dg

Screw the Sidekick series - I'm looking at cancelling my Sidekick 3 contract. And stick it to my standard cellphone. Sidekick 3 sucks, IMO.

Whoa, I thought you're loyal to sidekick? *puzzled*

I pay around $150 a month.... is it a lot to you, no?

Back