Sidekick 3 !!

Off topic, so please get back to the topic here, okay?

ok, these are the pictures a friend sent of the Sidekick 3. What do u think? It looks similiar to the make of the others just more hi-tech. Its kind of blurry.

Attachments

• Photo05_edited.jpg
    Photo05_edited.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Photo04.jpg
    Photo04.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo06.jpg
    Photo06.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo05.jpg
    Photo05.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 72
Why do you post picutres if you are already told by a Tmobile Rep that it doesnt even exist at all?

Because I got those after I talked to them and I chose post them becuase I could!!!!! Stop asking dumb questions and you won"t get a smart response.

What I would like to see an improve on Sidekick.

Bluetooth, EDGE (high-data wireless baud), improve VGA built-in, built-in TTY mode that would actually use minutes plan (voice, you could said...)

Nesmuth said:
Sidekick III should have VRS cpability.

Richard

you mean video conferencing capablity for point to point video calls as well as unrestricted vrs

wow interesting here...

T-Mobile is very common in Germany. It´s not just Sidekick but everything like mobile phone, phone, computer, etc. etc......

T-Mobile is very good reputation in Europe.

msdiva25 said:
ok, these are the pictures a friend sent of the Sidekick 3. What do u think? It looks similiar to the make of the others just more hi-tech. Its kind of blurry.

Fake. I don't have any evidence to back it up, but then again, neither do you have any proof to back up those pictures being authentic. A friend sent them to you and they're really dang blurry, leading me to believe that they're highly likely to not be authentic or authorized.

Dennis said:
Fake. I don't have any evidence to back it up, but then again, neither do you have any proof to back up those pictures being authentic. A friend sent them to you and they're really dang blurry, leading me to believe that they're highly likely to not be authentic or authorized.

Second that. I wonder if we can lock this thread cuz we already go over that all the time.

Nah. Let the readers come here to read about it then find out that it's fake / not true / not coming out yet. Otherwise, there'll be new threads all the time about SK3.

Let me say it again to those who are ignorant: THE SIDEKICK 3 DOES NOT EXIST!

the reason the picture is blurry is because it was taken with the SK2. I"ll get more info of what store in New Jersey it was taken.

Good. Give us that info.

Pictures taken with Sidekicks are NOT supposed to be blurry in the first place.

yea they AREN'T SUPPOSE tooooooooo be, but sometimes are. I"ve taken pics w/ my SK2 while standing completely still and they have come out blurry. It has happened to my boyfriend also w/ his and we can never figure out what happened.

Its fake! The Sk2 came out last year, and do you expect the company spends millions of dollars on SK2 for development and manufacturer and decided to spend another millions of dollars on next level? The answer is simple NO. They usually wants returns their investment first. It takes at least few years before the profit becomes realized. They would want to wait few more years making money before shell out for next version.

I know how business and manufacturers works. I have never seen any product completely redesigned practically overnight UNLESS there is recall or some sort of flop they realize that needs to be addressed. So far SK2 has been so good with minimal hitches.

If you believe its really real SK3, then I feel sorry for your being so gullible.

That looks like the assumed version of the Sidekick 2 from a couple years ago.

VamPyroX said:
That looks like the assumed version of the Sidekick 2 from a couple years ago.
I was right! I just checked my computer. It's a picture that someone used last year when they tried to show pictures of the SK2. Here's the original picture. If you look at the left, that's the SK1. If you look on the right, that's the rumored SK2. If you look closely, you'll see that it looks the same as the picture that your friend showed you.

Attachments

• sidekick2.jpg
    sidekick2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 81
Dennis said:
Let me say it again to those who are ignorant: THE SIDEKICK 3 DOES NOT EXIST!

Yes it does! In the heads of the ignorants!

Richard :lol:

Back